Chapter 7

The Devil's Son

Yuni's POV

''I know this might sound weird but it's the truth. I'm your guardian angel'' he said placing his left hand on his chest.

How can I have a guardian angel when I clearly committed a sin. I left god's side and went towards the evil and merciless side to get help for my brother. How can this happen?

''How can I have a guardian angel? I'm not good'' I said walking closer towards him.

Hoya smiles lightly and places his hands over my shoulders ''you are not bad Yuni, you did what you did because you wanted to save your brother. You didn't went to the devil's side because you wanted to marry you favorite celebrity or wanted to get rid of someone, you went towards him because you wanted you save your brother's life.''

Okay I'm getting confused now. isn't he supposed to say something like 'you went to the devil's side so you must be punished '?

I don't really understand how this 'process' really works. ''so what you are saying is that I won't receive any punishment for what I did?''

Hoya chuckles lightly as he puts his hands inside his pants pockets, he looks up at me sweetly and gives me the most beautiful smile I have ever seen ''no. you wont receive punishment. AS LONG..as you break the contract''

''I can't break the contract! my soul would be stuck in hell if I do'' I said backing away from him. The last thing I want is to spend an eternity in hell.

''you won't go to hell. We will work it out don't worry. We will fight for your freedom and your brother's health. I promise'' he said smiling again at me.

I know this might sound weird but I actually believe him. There's something about him that makes me trust him and just listen to him. Maybe it is because he is an angel and angels can't lie? that's probably it.

''Okay..but..why? I'm not good. I've done sins in my life. Why would you help me?'' I ask Hoya.

Hoya bites his lower lip before a smile appears on his face ''because you've done more nice things than what you've done bad. It is as simple as that''

I smiled at him and walked closer to him, now feeling more comfortable with his presence, I grab his hand and stand close to him ''okay guardian angel, fly me up to my room''

''It would be my pleasure'' said Hoya before he placed his arm around my waist and we flew up to where my room window is. He opened the window quickly and we both got in safely.

Hoya places me on my feet and starts to walk around my room. He stood in front of the wall where I put all my posters and chuckled. He walked to where my night table was placed and picked up a picture of me and Yunwoo

''so cute'' he said smiling.

I smiled and walked towards him ''he is.. he's the cutest thing I've seen.''

Hoya chuckled lightly before he turned his head towards me ''I wasn't talking about Minwoo.