Chapter 3

The Devil's Son

Yuni's POV

Me and Eunji walked through the empty forest of Korea. I look around and saw no sign of any people. Only me and Eunji were here. I looked up at the sky and saw gray clouds taking over the once blue sky.

''are we almost there?'' I ask Eunji as I get closer to her. 

Eunji looks at me as a low chuckle leaves her lips ''we're here already''

I give her a confused look before I start to look around ''what are you talking about? there's nothing out here''

Eunji clears before she starts saying something in some strange language. Winds start to blow across the forest making me scream and get closer to Eunji

''Eunji what's happening?'' I ask as I run behind her and hide my face of the crook of her shoulder.

The wind got so strong that I though It was going to send my flying somewhere far from the forest. I felt Eunji's hand grab my arm and start walking somewhere. I kept my eyes closed since the strong wind might get something in my eyes. The wind quickly started to disappear. In a matter of seconds the wind was completely gone

''so..when are you planning on opening your eyes?'' asks Eunji as she lets go of my hand.

I look up and open one eye. I look around and see we're in an empty red room. There are no furniture or other people. Only me and Eunji.

I open my other eye and look at eunji ''what now?''

'' The devil is waiting for us Eunji. Lets go'' she said grabbing my hand for the second time and leading me out of the room.

''what the hell'' I said as I looked around. We're some type of backyard. There are flowers and some unrecognizable animals wondering around here

''shocking right...don't get to close to the animals though'' she said as she pointed at a small animal sitting on the lawn. It was red and had black stripes. It was a combination of a rabbit and a frog.

''why?'' I ask as I kneeled down to look at the strange species closer.

The animal looked at me before it decided to jump on my shoulder making me scream. The animal walked all over my body making me jump and scream as loud as possible.

''TAKE IT OFF!'' I screamed as I started to run around the backyard. I looked at Eunji and saw her sitting down with her hand on her stomach laughing as has as she could. This little brat!

after looking for the animal through my body I finally caught it in my hand and threw it somewhere in the backyard

After getting out of my shock I walked towards Eunji and kicked her on her thigh ''why didn't you help me?!''

Eunji stops laughing and groans in pain as she holds into her thigh ''THAT ING HURT!''

I cross my arms over my chest and roll my eyes ''it was supposed to hurt''

Eunji mutters some words, which i'm sure are not nice at all, under her breath as she stands up ''you're lucky I love you''

I roll my eyes for the second time as I follow Eunji towards the house. It wasn't to big but it wasn't small. There were pictures hanging out from the wall and some servants walking around the hallways

''so..where do they keep the bad people?'' I ask looking around for some type of cell or punishment area

''they don't keep them here. They go to Forteea. The continent where they keep all the bad people. We're in Arun right now'' said Eunji as we enter a new hallway 

When we enter I see a tall blonde guy walking our direction. He had piecing brown eyes and perfect pink lips.. On his arm you could see a tattoo which in my opinion made him look hotter than what he already is.

He walked slowly and looked at me, his lips turned into a smirk as he passed by me. I turned around and saw just as he left the hallway

''who was that?'' I ask as I still try to get over my feels. How can someone so perfect exist?

''that was Kris. The son of the devil'' said Eunji as we stop at a black door..

He's the devil of the son? oh my god. I just said that someone evil is hot..well..he is hot and I can't deny it. I ''holy ...he's not bad looking''

''oh I know...'' she said with a chuckle as she pushed the door open. We enter the room and a man is sitting down behind a desk on a leather chair. He didn't look like the devil at all. He looked like someone you could meet at a supermarket

''what's up Rain?'' said Eunji as she sits on one of the empty chairs sitting in front of Rain's desk

''hello Eunji..'' he said as he looked up at her. He pointed at the seat next to eunji and I quickly sat down ''so Yuni..you want to cure your brother right?

I looked at Eunji with my how-does-he-know look in which she just whispered ''I talked to him after you left last night''

I nodded in understatement ''yes sir''

''I never do many favors but since you are Eunji's friend I'll make a special exception for you. Your brother will be cured in 2 days but as you know I always ask for something in return'' he said giving me an evil smile.  Shivers ran through my body as I started to imagine what he would ask for. My for his pleasure? My Life? I don't know

''yes Sir I understand.'' I said looking away from him. His eyes scanning through my body were making me feel more uncomfortable than what I already am.

Rain gave me a smile as he stood up and walked across his desk. He walked towards me and stood in front of me making me feel like a cockroach.

He placed his hand on my hair and ran his fingers through them '' you're very pretty''

I looked down trying to hide my blush ''thank you''

Rain let go of my hair and walked pass me towards a mini bar I didn't notice before. He opened up a bottle of champagne before he quickly poured it on a glass cup and took a sip out of it ''My son Kris has been very stressed lately. He has been looking for wives to rule Hell with her in the future but he can't find her. He has been so stressed and busy with the search and all that he hasn't had time for his..you know personal needs. That's the part where you come in my dear''

Rain walked towards me and stood high in front of me, He gave me a evil smile before he took another sip of his champagne ''I want you to be my son's slave'

Eunji stood up and walked next to me ''Rain. He has to get married! He can't have a slave, Women won't want to marry him then''

A loud laugh left Rain's lips as he placed his glass on his desk ''reporters never know about what type of slaves we own. The don't know that slaves exist Eunji and you know that. The only people that know about slaves are royals so we don't have to worry about the media. so..Yuni do you accept?''

I look at Eunji and see her giving me another sympathetic smile..

this is it.

this is the moment where I sell my body to some random stranger.

but most importantly..

this is where I safe my brother's life....