Chingus For Life!

One Trick Leads to Me Living with Super Junior *HIATUS*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OMG, don't you just LOVE that picture up there?! It's AMAZING! It was made by my friend Daria Lee, who also helps me edit and gives me ideas to write about whenever I need it! Do you guys remember this scene? LOLOL.

Lily POV

W-W-Why am I his wallpaper?! When did he ever find this picture of me?! WHEN THE HECK WAS THIS TAKEN?!

For all of you who are curious, his wallpaper is a picture of me..... in a pink dress..... with Yesung staring at me with his mouth open. When was this taken?! I don't even remember this! 

I saw him come in, and I hurridly shut off his screen and threw it onto his bed. He smiled at me and handed me a bottle of Sprite. When my fingers accidently brushed his, I pulled the bottle away from him hurridely. Normally, I wouldn't have minded, but after seeing my own picture as his wallpaper made me feel awkward around him. He went back to cleaning out the other half of the room, and I helped him. Hm, I might as well ask him about it now. 

Ryeowook POV

Why does Lily have this awkward aura around her? She seems really jumpy and nervous around me. Did I do something wrong? 

I checked my phone and saw that Beige noona called me. Beige noona? Why did she call me? It's not like I don't like her or anything, but after our duet "Falling in Love With a Friend", we didn't really keep in touch. Yes, I know everybody thinks we're destined to be together and such, but we're really just good friends. I wonder why noona called me....

I called her back, but she didn't answer. Hm, maybe it was a wrong number? Oh well, I better go back to cleaning, or else Lily might get angry about her doing all of the work.

I started taking out anything I didn't need anymore while Lily organized our clothing. Instead of us joking around, it was replaced by an awkward silence. I don't like this at all. Where's my funny chingu? Why isn't she nagging about working? IS SHE SICK?!

She suddenly said, "Uh...Wookie..." Wookie? She's never called me that before! How awkward....

I replied to her softly, "Yeah? Are you ok? You seem really...uncomfortable."

She nodded her head and said, "Yeah. Um, can I ask you something?"

I nodded my head, and she asked, "What's with your.....wallpaper on your phone? Is it just me, or does that look like me and Yesung?" WHAT?! SHE SAW IT?! SHE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO!! OH GREAT, NO WONDER SHE FELT SO AWKWARD; IT LOOKS LIKE I STALK HER OR SOMETHING!!

I blushed and I started stuttering, "Uh, y-y-yeah.... t-t-there's nothing wrong with having your f-friend as your wallpaper, right?"

"Yeah, but where did you get that picture?"

I blushed even harder as I re-thought of the memory.

FLASHBACK TO CHAPTER 11

(Since I don't feel like copy-and-pasting everything, I'll just tell you what happened. Remember when Heechul and Ryeowook were stalking Lily and Yesung? And how in the store, she wore a pink dress that made yesung corner her into a corner? If you re-read that section in Ryeowook's flashback, you'll see that he took out his phone and took a picture of Lily, and sadly, Yesung got in the picutre too.)

Her eyes widened when I told her about how I got the picture, and she suddenly got angry. She yelled, "YOU FREAKING TOOK A PICTURE OF ME LIKE THAT?! WHY?! DO YOU LIKE ME OR SOMETHING?!" W-W-What?!

"WHAT?!" I guess I yelled that too loudly, because Lily accidently fell back onto the ground from it. Opps.

"YAH! Why did you just randomly yell out loud? You were so quiet earlier!" She started nagging, like how Heechul hyung does. I see that the nagging gene passed onto her. At least she's acting normally now.

"Mianhae! your question just, uh, shocked me, so I accidently yelled." She sighed and shook her head as if she was ashamed of me or something. Aww, come on! Did I really scare you that much?

"Just answer the question!"

"No! I don't like you that way! We're chingus! Chingus for life, arrasso?"

She sighed a breath of relief, and then slung her arm over my shoulder. She said, "Yeah....chingus for life! The unstoppable duo! The only duo that could stop us would be Henlex, since they were friends even longer than us, but besides them, we're the most powerful!" She started laughing at what she said, and seeing her laugh made me laugh. Together, we l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter