Happy Super Junior-Themed Birthday!

One Trick Leads to Me Living with Super Junior *HIATUS*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lily POV

So after a while of watching television and arguing with Heechul, it was time to go to Renee's house. I would have gone alone, but they all started talking about how "dangerous" it would be for me to go alone, even though I’m driving there. So now, I'm in the passenger seat with Donghae, Yesung, Sungmin, and Eunhyuk, with Siwon driving. They were showing me their music videos constantly, and Siwon was saying something about religion again, so I'm just sitting here with 5 other guys, having no idea about what's going on. Eunhyuk even got up to start dancing to one of their songs (I think it's called Boom Boom?), which is the one he choreographed himself. Which resulted in Siwon yelling at him to get down or else they'll have an accident and they all lose their memory, like in those Korean dramas.

Finally, we got to Renee's house, and they all set their number into my phone so I can call one of them to tell them to pick me up later. I thanked them and then opened their house and burst inside, yelling, "I'M HOOOOOME!!" And for the people who think I was being rude, we do that all the time. You know why? Because fake friends ring your doorbell or knock and wait for you to let them in, while real friends burst into your house at any time shouting that they're home.

Renee jumped down a half a flight of stairs and tackled me. I screamed and fell onto the ground, while she just sat on top of me, laughing. =.= I yelled, "GET YOUR FAT OFF ME!! IF I CAN'T DIGEST MY FOOD PROPERLY ANYMORE, IT'S ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT!!" She kept laughing, but got off me. After slapping her and yelling at her, she finally stopped and dragged me to the kitchen. There, as always, was our traditional ice cream cake that we have for our birthdays. We laughed and talked, as we always did, and finally, it was time for presents. ^.^ I always look forward to my friend's presents the most, since they know me so well.

She gave me a box wrapped in shiny wrapping paper and said, "I'm actually a little reluctant to give you this, since I want this so badly myself. I'm hope-no, I KNOW-you'll love this!!" Gah, I can't keep the suspense waiting anymore! I ripped open the package and I was expecting something like the limited edition of C.N.Blue's First Step album or some sort of brand new electronic or something, since she made it sound like the best thing ever, but what I got......was a signed Super Junior album. And you know which member signed it? The one and only, KIM HEECHUL. =.=

I guess I didn't do a very good job in showing enthusiasm for my gift, since she said, "You don't like it? It's a Super Junior album though! It's their latest one, not including the one that's they're making right now, of course. And even better, KIM HEECHUL signed it!! Gah, he's so hot and awesome....I totally envy you!" If she knew that Heechul was my brother, I don't think she would have told me that he was hot....or awesome, in that matter. I mean, wouldn't it be awkward to say to your best friend that their brother was hot?

I used all of my acting skills and jumped up and down, squealing, "EEEEK!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR IT RENEE!! I TOTALLY LOVE YOU FOR GETTING ME THIS ALBUM!! AND EVEN BETTER, YOU GOT ONE WITH ONE OF MY BIAS'S SIGNATURE ON IT!!!" She jumped up and down with me and yelled, "KYAA, YOU MUST LET ME BORROW THIS ONE DAY! ALSO, LET ME BUILD A SHRINE FOR IT!!" O_O A shrine?! Are you kidding me now, Renee?!

She saw my reaction and blushed, and she said, "There's nothing wrong with that.....I mean, Heechul is my ultimate bias in Super Junior!! Which leads to my NEXT gift for you!" She took out a small envelope behind her back and waved them in my face. I took them from her hand and saw 2 tickets for....Super Show 3 in Vietnam....nice. =.= So now I have to go to Vietnam with her, when I probably would have had to tag along with them anyways.

But, of course, I had to jump up and down as a crazy fangirl about them with her, and she started blabbering about seeing Heechul live on stage and all that. Even more awkward for me, she started fangirling over how "hot" and "y" he is. AHH, I DON'T THINK I CAN LOOK AT MY OWN BROTHER THE SAME WAY ANYMORE!!!! T.T She even started talking about these "fanfictions" she reads about Super Junior, and I was 100% creeped out. My poor baby, what has my brother DONE to you?!

After she finished squealing about Heechul, she turned to me and asked, "So, who's your favorite in Super Junior?" Truthfully, none of them. Especially not my brother. Well, maybe Ryeowook and Donghae, since I'm the closest to them, but it’s so awkward to talk about this with her! And I can't just tell her that I know them or something! I blurted out, "Oh, I think I like Ryeowook and Donghae the best, but I’m not sure, since my feelings for each member is distributed evenly." Yeah...let's go with that.....

She looked surprised and said, "Really? Ryeowook? I didn't think you'd like a guy like him! You'd go for more of the weirdo type, like Yesung!" =.= Thanks a lot, not only you said that I like weirdo guys, but you said YESUNG, out of all people. My best friend really knows exactly what to say to make me feel insanely uncomfortable. I like guys who show charmisma, like JUNHYUNG of BEAST, or totally cute guys, like JINYOUNG of B1A4!! YER!!!! xD And I don't mean my ideal type, but more like for biases of groups.

I laughed it off and said, "Nah, I don't like weird people

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter