Uhae's Lotte World Date!

One Trick Leads to Me Living with Super Junior *HIATUS*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YES!! Time for Uhae!! ♥♥ Enjoy! ^.^

Donghae POV

So Uki and I got our ticket from Siwon hyung and we went through the gate. The gate attendant started blushing when I smiled at her, causing quite a few glares from Uki towards me. WHY ME?! SHE'S THE ONE WHO'S BLUSHING!!

We went through the gates and started looking around, not really looking at the rides. We ended up at a activity place where you could play soccer for prizes. SOCCER FOR PRIZES?! WHOEVER MADE THIS UP, I LOVE YOU!!

I ran towards the game, accidently letting go of Uki's hand. When I realized that I wasn't holding onto her, I started panicking. I screamed, "UKI SEOHAE CHOI!!! UKI!!! WHERE ARE YOUUU?!?!?!"

Suddenly, I felt somebody slap me harshly on the back of my head, and saw that it was a pissed-looking Uki. She started yelling at me, saying that fans could've recognized my voice and attacked the two of us.

"Why did you just scream my WHOLE name out loud?! Are you crazy?! Don't you know that people know who I am? The last thing I want is for some girl to come up to me and start asking me about Super Junior and BIGBANG! And even worse, those crazy ELFish out there can recognize your voice from a mile away! Screaming out loud like that would have TOTALLY blown your cover away! Even if you were dressed as a woman, which I'm glad you aren't, they would run after you anyways! And why did you just let go of my hand all of a sudden? If you haven't noticed, this place is pretty crowded!"

"Mianhae Uki!! I was so worried when I lost you, I forgot to think! Don't worry, it was an accident! I didn't mean to let go of your hand! I just got mildly distracted!" I put on my famous Hae-Pout to get forgiveness, but she saw where we were and then slapped my head again. Ahh, I bet there's going to be a bruise on the back of my head tomorrow morning!

"Did you ditch me for a SOCCER game?! HAE, ARE YOU REALLY THAT OBSESSED?!" She glared and crossed her arms, expecting an answer from me. Oh , I'm screwed...

"A-a-ani!! Uki, I was just, um... uh..." I started stuttering, and Uki raised one eyebrow up and smirked, still waiting for my answer. Ah, she's so cute when she's in her Evil mode!!

"Why, hello Uki! What are you doing here right now? Donghae sunbae-nim? I thought that Super Junior M was off in China right now!" A familiar voice said to us. If the voice didn't help me figure out who was talking to us, then I'm pretty sure Uki's facial expression did.

"D-d-doojoon? W-what are you doing here? Aren't you guys promoting Fiction right now?" Why are you stuttering, Uki? What happened to the oh-so-confident Uki Choi that was expecting an answer from me 30 seconds ago?

He smiled and said, "We do have a little free time here and there, and we heard that a lot of our sunbaes and hoobaes were coming here today, so we decided to stop by for a little bit. Also, Yoseob was craving for some fresh cotton candy, and Junhyung had a dream about riding a rollercoaster last night, so he demanded that we take him to this one today, because he wanted his dreams to come true." He sighed and shook his head, as if his group was the weirdest one out there. Doojoon, if you think they're weird, just try living with us for a day.

Uki was staring at him like any other B2UTY would, as if he was Zeus or Jupiter or something like that. Grr, Doojoon, why did you just interrupt us?! Wait, maybe I should thank him too, for letting Uki forget about the whole "dithing-her-for-soccer" incident. (I DIDN'T DITCH HER FOR SOCCER!! I JUST ACCIDENTLY LOST GRIP ON HER HAND!!)

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Dongwoon and Kikwang come out of nowhere, making Uki's get even wider (if that was even possible; they were as big as saucers when she saw Doojoon). Aww, come on! Isn't this like the 10th time they met already?! Isn't she used to it yet? Well, if you think of it, Alex still faints around Yunho, and they met for at least 50 times in her life! At least Uki doesn't faint as easily, because if she did, I might've strangled Doojoon, despite being beat up by Uki after she wakes up to see Doojoon unconscious...or possibly dead...

Doojoon saw where we were and grinned. He looked at me and said, "Sunbae-nim, would you like to play a round of soccer with me? I heard that you're soccer-obsessed, right?" I saw Uki roll her eyes from the corner of my eyes, but I was smiling and nodded, saying, "Oh, it's ON, hoobae."

We went in line, while Uki, Dongwoon and Kikwang were watching us from the outside. Everybody around us was shocked, because of Doojoon. Luckily, they didn't recognize me, but I heard some girls squealing, "Oh my gosh!! Doojoon oppa even has fanboys! He's SO sweet to play soccer with them!" So I'm a Doojoon fanboy? Girls, you got that ENTIRELY wrong.

The owner of the shop, a man who's probably in his 20's, gasped when he saw the two of us, and said that we could both go in for free. Psh, PLEASE don't tell me he's a BESTIE (A/N: Guy version of a B2UTY, because some guys feel awkward being called B2UTIES LOL). I heard him fumble with his cell phone and he whisper-yelled, "Mikyung-ah! That idol Doojoon that you obsess over is here right now!!" Oh, so he's not a BEASTIE, but someone named Mikyung is a B2UTY.

We were handed a soccer ball, and the two of us shook hands. Doojoon smirked and then winked past my shoulder, and I heard Uki scream out loud. Oh great, even my own girlfriend is on his side. Where's my Eunhyukkie?

While I was thinking, Doojoon stole the ball from me and started going towards the goal, waking me up from my thoughtss as I chased after him.

~*~*~*~*~After the Donghae vs. Doojoon Soccer Game~*~*~*~*~ [Sorry, you'll need to imagine this yourself, since I don't really know much about soccer >.<]

So, I guess even with Doojoon here, there was a time limit between us, and we ended up in a tie. The stall owner, who I'm pretty sure had sold off pictures of us for extra money, insisted on each of us to take one of the big prizes. Doojoon chose a BEAST t-shirt (Psh! That's advertising right there, DONGSAENG!) while I chose a plush t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter