Alone Time = Torture Time? (Part 2)

One Trick Leads to Me Living with Super Junior *HIATUS*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yesung POV

OMO, if I knew how great she'd look in that dress, I never would've picked it out for her. She's making me feel like a pedo. >.< She looked at me curiously, and the next thing I knew, I had cornered her. Wait, when did I even move?! I don't remember moving!! I DO NOT RECALL SUCH AN EVENT. What do I do now?! I can't DO anything to her! I barely even know this girl!! Plus, she's hyung's sister! I'll probably be DEAD if I did something like that!

So yeah, I cornered her, and I have no idea what to do to make this less awkward. Oh look, there's a feather in her hair. I took the feather off and said, "You have a feather in your hair. Why did you keep moving back, it's not like I would've done something bad to you." THANK YOU GOD, FOR THE RANDOM FEATHER THAT APPEARED ON HER HEAD!!! I'LL GO TO CHURCH AND I'LL PROMISE TO WORK HARDER THAN I ALREADY DO FOR OUT NEXT ALBUM!!!!

She was surprised, and then her face showed relief. She said, "Oh, really? Thanks, but at least warn me next time. You really scared me there." Yep, I scared myself too. I think I need to learn how to control my feet and my brain at the same time now.

She went back into the stall and changed back into the clothes she wore into the store. I didn't buy the dress for her, since I was scared of what I would do if I had to hang out with her again and she wore that. She pouted, and then she decided on a simple t-shirt that had English words on it. When I asked her what it said, she said that it meant that she writes with her right hand. What a weird shirt. Oh well, I guess she liked it, since she insisted on wearing it out of the store. She even wanted to walk next to me, but I always had to be to on her right.

We went to more stores, and in each store there's always at least one awkward moment between us. Like, I caught her looking at those.... female underwear.... and when I was waiting for her to finish her purchase, I was standing next to inappropriate magazines, and there was always this random couple that was with us everywhere we went. If I complimented her, one of them would jump up, and when she always said something mean to me, one of them would start to laugh. It was creepy, I tell you. It's even creepier than the time Ryeowook, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun, and I went to the movies and this random man just came up to us and kissed our cheeks while scratching his bum.

After about 2 hours of walking around, arguing, shopping, and sleeping, (Yes, I accidently fell asleep while she was ordering food for us. She ended up putting ketchup on my cheeks and took a picture of it) we finally got a message from Uki.

From: Ddangkkoma's Caretakers on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays/ UKI!!!!!!

To: Weird Turtle Guy ^.^

Did you get anywhere with Lily? Are you guys getting along yet? Are you still trying to be cheap with your wallet? If you guys don't get along by the time we leave, I'll FORCE you two to get along. Oh yeah, have you seen Heechul or Ryeowo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter