Bonding Time?

One Trick Leads to Me Living with Super Junior *HIATUS*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YeSung POV

Well, I didn't mean to say that that harshly. I mean, sure she scared Ddangkkoma into her shell for a good 6 hours, but how was she supposed to know that there would be a turtle there in the first place? I remember Heechul explaining the plan he and their parents had made to trick her, and it was the either the most smartest or evilest idea ever. In fact, for a second, I thought Kyuhyun might've contributed to the plan.

I guess the way I acted yesterday was a bit too rude, since it wasn't as if she really meant to scare Ddangkkoma like that. I fell like I should apologize, but she'd probably think I was forced to, so I didn't. And now, even worse, when Uki asked if I actually wanted to go see her at night to tease me, I said really mean statements to keep from everybody thinking that I wanted to see her. I saw Ryeowook with his hands clentched, Heechul was prepared to kill me, and everybody else was just shocked at what I said. Aish, first meetings really are the basis of further judgements.

I got up and left the room and went back to my own room. I could hear them talking about me already, but I didn't care.

Uki POV

Since when did Yesung become so....rude? So maybe she did scare his turtle and probably made it lose 10 years of its life, but its still not right to treat her like that. Lily was still on teh ground, emotionless, while Alex and Ryeowook were coaxing her, while Donghae and I were trying to keep Heechul from starting a training ground for his cats to attack Yesung. After a while, Ryeowook got up to start cooking breakfast, with Alex and Lily helping him. Heechul had calmed down a bit, enough to keep yesung alive. Donghae went to wake up the other members, while I went to have a little talk with Yesung.

I knocked on his door, and when I heard him mumbling something, I opened the door. I saw him lying on his bed, Ddangkkoma's shell. If I wasn't so used to seeing that, I would've thought he was a ert or something. He saw me and shot right up, and put Ddangkkoma back inside its' tank. I took a seat on a chair near his bed while he started getting fidgety. Aish, I'm not THAT violent towards him, right?

I asked, "Why are you always so rude to Lily? It's not like she meant to shock Ddangkkoma that much." He sighed, andthen said, "I know, but at the time, I was just mad. But if I just randomly apologized to her, it'd seem as if somebody forced me to." Ahh, I understand what he means there, but what about this morning? I asked him about that, and he said, "I didn't really mean to say it in such a mean tone, but it's true that I didn't want to just randomly see her. I mean, I really don't know her!" Psh, I think that they'd look ADORABLE together. Do I need to lend my matchmaking services again? I just put Alex and Kyuhyun together, and they're so shy that it's not even funny!

I was probably thinking of ways to help bring the two of them together when Yesung asked, "Uki-ah....can you think of a way to make Lily not get the wrong idea about hating her, but at the same time, not having to have me apologize right to her face?" Wow, we were thinking of the same thing? How awkward....

I came up with an idea and told him, "How about we all go to the mall and just bond there. Say its for Lily's birthday! Yeah, and you buy her stuff and-" "Wait, wait, wait...I have to buy stuff for her?! It's going to sound like I like her! Like, LIKE LIKE her, not just a friendly 'I accept you into my home' sort of thing'!" Well, that was sort of the idea, smart one. =.=

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter