Return of the Obsessed Creeper -I mean- Admirer

One Trick Leads to Me Living with Super Junior *HIATUS*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lily POV

What?! His name is Kibum? He sort of looks like the Kibum I knew when I lived in the States....please don't tell me it's the same KIM KIBUM that lived in Califonia for a few years! If it is, then this day is going to get worse than it is already!

Everybody was fawning over this dude, even Alex and Uki were! "Kibum, you're finally back! We missed you so much!" Heechul even kissed him straight on the lips, but what concerned everybody more was where this Kibum guy was going to sleep. 

"Good thing we didn't give his room to Lily... then we'd be in a HUGE situation." Leeteuk sighed in relief.

"Yeah, but his room is so dusty now! Nothing's been touched, except maybe sometimes when we all missed him and we'd go into his room to remember the good old times, but still, everything needs to be cleaned and stuff before he can go back in there!" Heechul started arguing, and Siwon, Donghae, and Eunhyuk agreed.

"Hyung, it's ok. I'm pretty sure we can clean everything out before its time for me to sleep. And even if we can't, I could stop by Siwon hyung's place for the night or something, right?" Kibum looked at Siwon with hopeful eyes, and Siwon nodded, which made Kibum smile a little.

Heechul rolled his eyes and said, "Yeah right! You're finally moving back in with us and you think you're going to be sleeping somewhere other than the dorms? Sorry dongsaeng, but there's NO WAY I'm letting you sleep over there. If it's not clean by the time we all go to sleep, you're sleeping with me!" Everybody rolled their eyes and he continued to blabber about how much he missed hugging Kibum and all that. 

When he started gathering all his luggage up, he saw me and did a double-take. He asked to nobody in particualr, "Um... who's that girl over there? And why is she here?" Everybody was silent, until Heechul said, "Eheh... you're probably going to laugh when I say this, but she's my little sister that you guys never knew about until recently! Yeah... so does anybody want food?" He ran to the kitchen before anybody said anything.

Kibum looked more closely at me and said, "Hey... you look familiar... do I know you?" 

I shook my head, but then stopped and asked, "Well... did you ever live in America before? In California?"

His eyes widened and he nodded, and then asked me, "Is your name... Lily Kim?"

I took a step back and nodded, and he jumped up and started blushing like crazy, and ended up running into the closest bathroom while I ran into my (and Ryeowook's) room. Great... on this horrible day, he just has to come back! This is really the worst day of my life!

Kibum POV 

GAH! On my first day back to living in the dorms, I see her! Dear Lord, why are you doing this to me?! What is this supposed to mean?! 

I heard knocks on the door and Leeteuk's voice hit my ears. "Kibum-ah... why are you hiding in the bathroom? I don't think you want to stay in there, since Eunhyuk had a stomachache a while ago and the bathroom didn't get to really... air out since then." So that explains the putrid smell in there.

I unlocked the door and sprinted out of the bathroom and ran right into Donghae. He looked at me surprised and asked, "Yo, Kibum, why are you just running around the dorm like a crazy person? You weren't like this back then... did you get more outgoing now?"

I gave him a look, and he instantly shut his mouth. Aww, poor hyung, I didn't mean to hurt him like that... but what did he mean by more outgoing?! I know I'm not that loud and playful like him, but was I boring or something back then?!

"Hyung, will you promise to not tell people about this? Especially Heechul hyung! And don't even think of trying to ask me if you can tell your Anchovy, because that's a no." I looked at him with a serious face (which is apparently 10 times scarier than my real face... some of you ELFs are just plain mean) and he gasped.

"WHAT?! Not telling my Anchovy?! This must be serious! Don't worry, besides EunSiHae, there's always Kihae! So you can trust me; don't worry!" He smiled, and I smiled at how childish he was. I agree with Kyuhyun on this one; I feel like I'm the hyung and he's the dongsaeng when we talk.

"Anyways...." I started telling my story.

FLASHBACK (A/N: I'm having a lot of these lately LOL)

I woke up and got ready for school, as I always did for the past few years of my life. I'm now used to seeing the room I was in, since we lived in America for almost 4 years now.

I went downstairs to eat breakfast when Umma came downstairs with a huge smile on her face. She announced, "Guess what?! We're adopting a girl!" I spit my orange juice out and screamed, "WHAT?! ANOTHER SISTER?! Umma, one's enough!" Saehee slapped my arm and then screamed, "REALLY?! What's her name?! Is she older than me!! I can't believe I'm going to have a sister!!" 

Umma laughed and then said, "No, we're not literally adopting her. She's from Massachusetts coming over to L.A for a special exchange program, and letting her stay at our house will allow her and her family to save some money on getting a room, food, and other supplies needed to survive. She's getting here tomorrow, and Kibum, I want you to actually talk to her. She's going to be around for about two months, so you might as well be friends with her."

I groaned, and then got up and started walking to school alone, ignoring Saehee and Umma's complaints. Another person in that house is more than I can handle.

The Next Day

We were eating breakfast when the doorbell rang, and Umma jumped up from her seat and sang, "That must be her~!" She ran to the door and opened it, and Saehee and me peeped over the side of the wall to see what was happening.

We saw Umma and this other lady talking excitedly to each other while this girl who seemed around my age was standing there awkwardly holding a   small blue travel suitcase. She saw us peeking and she frowned when she us and turned away. I was surprised; why was she so rude? We were LETTING her stay with us... probably for free too! Why is she acting so mean?

After a few more minutes, the girl and the lady hugged and Umma let her inside and closed the door. Saehee and I rushed back to our seats and pretended that we were eating breakfast and that nothing happened. By the time they got back to the kitchen, we were done with breakfast and Saehee and I were fighting over who does the dishes. 

"Yah, Kibum, Saehee.... this is Lily Kim. She's Korean, so you guys can't use the excuse of language barrier as a way of not being able to communicate. She's about 4 years younger than Kibum, so be nice to each other! She'll be sleeping in the guest room, arrasso?" We both nodded, and Umma brought Lily to where she was going to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter