Lotte World Time!! (Brother-Sister Bonding Time Part 2)

One Trick Leads to Me Living with Super Junior *HIATUS*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lily POV

Sigh, my brother, the drama queen. I mean, sure Donghae stomped on the pedal, but didn't Heechul end up feeling the car slow down? Aish, maybe his age is starting to affect how quickly he's reacting to things.(Don't tell him I said that! o_O)

Everybody didn’t really realize Heechul's outburst, because they were too busy staring at Donghae with wide eyes and open mouths. He looked back at us when he reached a red light and asked, "WHAT?!" No need to shout, gosh! >.<

Uki stuttered, "Y-y-you're driving.......well?!?!?"

Donghae pretended to look offended, but everybody else nodded their heads in agreement. Donghae then smiled and said, "I might've gotten a few driving lessons from Siwon."

Everyone stared at Siwon with glares. Uki yelled, "IS THAT WHY THERE WERE SCRATCHES ON MY CAR?! MY POOR BABY!!!"

Siwon looked at everyone and he threw his hands up, saying, "I couldn't help it!! He was using his famous Hae-Puppy-Eyes look! You guys try ignoring that look!"

Donghae smirked and said, "All the Choi's can't resist the Adorable Lee Donghae!" Uki glared at him, and then kicked the back of his seat, causing Donghae to accidently stomp on the pedal again and we all lurched forward and fell back. Gah, this is definitely going to be one long car ride......

~*~*~*~When they get to Lotte World and got out of the car and stuff..... (<--Yeah, IDK >.<)~*~*~*~

"LILY!!! STICK WITH ME!! DON'T GO RUNNING OFF WITHOUT YOUR OPPA!!” Heechul screamed. It's going to be VERY hard for you to not be recognized if you keep screaming. I mean, if all of the member's and Alex and Uki's advice were correct, the most obsessive fans could recognize their favorite idols half a mile away and can hear them from about a mile away if they're yelling.

Siwon went to buy the tickets while the rest of us just hung out around the entrance, splitting up into little groups and where to meet up for lunch and stuff like that. Uki and Donghae were ready to leave, but Alex was strangely ignoring Kyuhyun and running away from him every time he would try to talk to her.

After, when Kyuhyun was tired of chasing after Alex, he came up to me and asked, "Do you know why Alex is avoiding me? I don't like it when she's avoiding me."

I shrugged and said, "Did you do something to make her angry?" He shook his head and tugged at his hair in despair.

"GAH, WHY IS SHE AVOIDING ME?! THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!!!"

I sighed and said, "Ok, dude, do you want me to ask her for you? Your anger is starting to get to me, and it's better if I'm not pissed while I have to spend a day with my brother."

He suddenly perked up and said, "You'd really do that Lily?! THANK YOU!! KANSAMINDA!! SHEI SHEI! ARIGATO!! GAHM UHN!! DO ZE!! GRACI-"

I cut him off and said, "Ok, ok!! I know you're thankful! You don't need to say it in every language you can think of! And get off the ground; you look like you're going to propose to me or something, and that's the LAST thing we need here."

He looked around and he realized that he was in a begging position on the ground and that everybody was looking at him strangely. He got up, raised his hands up and said, "NOTHNG TO SEE HERE!! MOVE ALONG!!" He even ushered some of the people towards the entrance himself. Why is Alex dating this weirdo again?

After the whole incident was over, I saw Alex glaring at me near the water fountains. Is she mad at me because of the whole Kyuhyun thing? At least I have an excuse to go talk to her now.

I went up to her and asked, “Alex, are you glaring at me because of the whole Kyuhyun-looking-like-he-was-going-to-propose-to-me thing?" She ignored me and turned her back on me. I heard her mumble, "Who needs Kyuhyun when you can have Yunho?" Of course it’s about Yunho....that Cassie.

I sighed and said, 'Alex. Do you think he'd really do something like that to me while he's dating you? I’m just Lily Kim, and you’re Alex Seohae Lee. There's a big difference between us, and he'd never do something like that while he's this crazy for you."

She sighed and turned around to look at me. She said, "I'm sorry, it's not you I'm mad it. It's Kyuhyun. He doesn't even realize what today is!"

I looked at her with a confused expression and asked, "What is today? Your birthday passed already."

She shook her head and said, "It's our one month anniversary today, and he doesn't even remember it! That babo; tell me why I'm dating him again? If he really loved me as much as he says all the time, then how come he doesn't remember what today is?!"

Cho.  Kyuhyun.  Will. Die.  Soon.

Heechul POV

Hmm, why is the maknae near me right now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter