My Roommate and I

One Trick Leads to Me Living with Super Junior *HIATUS*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lily POV

Aish, Heechul is such an idiot! Does he really have to stalk me to make sure that a guy won't do anything to me? I mean, really, do I look like I'd want to do anything with Yesung?! And then Ryeowook is such an idiot too! How could he agree to go stalk me! It's like an invasion of privacy! Gah, this is such a weird birthday, I can't wait to go to Renee's house later! I just want at least ONE thing that I can say that I'm happy about for my 20th (or 21st, but I go by my American age, since I seem younger ;D) birthday. While I was grumbling, I accidently bumped into some guy who was actually really cute. But the weird thing was, he looked a little like Eunhyuk, which freaked me out. I mean, not that him looking like Eunhyuk makes him look ugly, I mean, he's pretty hot and stuff, but it's, uh, awkward.

"Oh, mianhae!! Are you alright?!" the guy asked. He's adorable! He had this concerned face and he helped me up from the ground. Why is he apologizing to me? I was the one who knocked into him! If you think of it, this guy is way nicer than Yesung was when we first met! All he did was just apologize to this freaking turtle when I was on the ground, almost dying from shock. I said, "Ah, I'm ok. You have no need to apologize; I was the one who carelessly bumped into you." I bowed, which surprised him. He asked, "Don't you know who I am?" Am I supposed to?

"No, why? Are you an idol or something?" If he's an idol, I'm going to run away before I get attacked by some weird, obsessive fangirl. The guy smiled which practically melted me, and said, "Never mind. So, what's your name?" I smiled back, and said, "Lily Kim. Well, I guess in Korea it would be Kim Lily, but I lived in the States for a long time, so I'm used to saying Lily Kim." His eyes shone with interest when I said I was from the States and he said, "Ah, from the States! How interesting! Well, my name is-" Before he could introduce himself, we heard Heechul, Ryeowook, and Yesung yelling, "LILY!!!! LILY KIM, WHERE ARE YOU!!!! LILYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!"

I said, "Oh, I'm sorry I have to cut you off, but my, uh, brother and his friends are looking for me. I hope we get to talk again soon!" I bowed and hurriedly ran back to the guys, silently cursing them for interrupting my conversation with Mr. Cute Guy. =.=

Unknown Guy (For now.....)

Hm, she doesn't know who I am? Well, I'm not that famous, but we already have a lot of fans. Oh well, she seems really nice. I hope I get to meet her again!

Ryeowook POV

So now, we're back in the car after Heechul gave this long lecture to Lily about running off on her own. Although I agreed with him, (Hey! You never know, she could get kidnapped and then they might take advantage of her!!), his speech sounded more like something you'd tell a four-year-old who ran off in the park. Uki and Donghae were already hugging each other while sleeping in the car, Siwon was all set to leave, Sungmin and Eunhyuk were laughing over this video, and the Kyulex couple was playing games.....again.

After, the rest of the members came and we all went home without many outbursts from Heechul. He did yell a few times at Lily when he looked at what she was listening to. He started ranting about not having many Super Junior s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter