Meeting....Hobo Joe?

One Trick Leads to Me Living with Super Junior *HIATUS*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lily POV

I walked around, not really sure about where I was going, until I stumbled across a random park in the middle of nowhere. Well, at least it was quiet. That was all that it needed for me to go and walk around there. There were weeds all over, and the grass was pretty long, so I was pretty sure that it was an abandoned park. There were trees lined up on the sides of the park, and I sat under the shadiest one and put my head against the tree.

Finally. This was what I needed for a long time. Peace and quiet. Away from all that noise and just be able to think.

How can I be happy when it's already May 13? In a few days from now, IT happened. Because of that event, I ended up losing all my friends. I shut them out of my life, and no matter how hard they pushed, trying to get through the walls I put up, I wouldn't let them in. Finally, they stopped, and started attacking me, while I was still mourning. Finally, I couldn't take it until I moved back to Korea in order to escape from all of the sadness and trouble I caused in America.

Bad luck travels with me everywhere. When I was a child living with Heechul and Heejin, I suffered from Heechul's brutal way of showing his hate for me. When I moved to America, being stereotyped, bullying, stress, and especially heartbreak moved its way into me. And now, moving back to Korea, I bet bad luck will follow me here too. No matter where I run, it's going to follow me for the rest of my life.

I was almost going to let my tears that were slowly building up in my eyes fall, until I felt hands grab my shoulders and yelled, "BOO!!"

I screamed, and whipped around, to find Ryeowook behind me, grinning like a little kid. What is he doing here?

I must've looked horrible, because his smile was immediately erased from his face when he saw me. He came closer, and wiped the tears that I didn't realize had fallen from my face. He smiled, and said, "It's ok if you don't want to tell me what happened. Just remember that if you need someone to talk to, or cry on, I'm here. But if you want to hit something, I'd have to withdraw, because you can hit HARD." I smiled, and then he grinned cheekily and said, "Aww, you smiled!! I bet I'll make you feel better in no time!"

He sat next to me, and started telling me stories of life in the Super Junior dorms and funny things about the members. Apparently, Kyuhyun had admitted that Yesung loves to touch him. Well, that really creeped me out, but the idea of Kyuhyun having a serious face while saying that while Yesung's at home, blushing because of the embarrassing secret being told to the public.

We all know Ryeowook likes to cook, right? He'd usually cook anything the members wanted to eat, unless he was angry with them or was too tired to cook. He cooked so much Heechul says that Ryeowook is his favorite dongsaeng because he always cooked for him. Well, I'm not sure if that's still true, since Heechul's always threatening him now. But one time, his mother heard about this, and she called him and told him that he wasn't there to cook; he was there to sing. After that phone call, he avoided going into the kitchen for a good month before the other members begged him to cook again.

After a few more stories, I was already laughing and forgot about what I was mourning about a few minutes ago. After, I remembered a question I meant to ask him a while ago, but forgot to.

"No offense, not being mean or anything, but why are you here? I mean, I could've sworn you went into Kyuhyun's room to help him sort out his video games again."

He hesitated, and then said, "Well, I couldn't have you just leave the house by yourself. We've had bad experiences when Alex and Uki left the dorm on their own, and I couldn't risk having you go through what they did. So I sort of, um, followed you here? After, when you were lying on that tree, I thought it'd be funny to surprise you, despite the brutal beating I'd probably get from you. I had no idea you were crying." He stared at me with his dark brown eyes filled with concern over me. Oh great, am I worrying him now? I hate being a burden on people.

"You didn't have to follow me...I'm not that weak. I can take care of myself, you know. I've been out by myself all the time back in...America." At the mention of America, I noticed he squirmed uncomfortably and an awkward atmosphere hovered over us. After a few moments of silence, we heard something that lifted up our spirits; the ice-cream truck jingle.

Ryeowook and I exchanged a glance at each other, and we both knew what the other was thinking....ICE CREAM TIME~!

We shot up from our spot and ran towards the beautiful sound that keeps coming closer and closer to us. When we got to the truck, I realized that I forgot to bring money with me, so Ryeowook offered to pay for me. I declined, and we ended up fighting about it. In the end, Ryeowook won (can you believe it? Well, you EPS better believe it, because your beloved Eternal Maknae is EXTREMELY stubborn) and I was sent back to our spot under the tree.

I walked back to the tree, still a little pissed about having him pay for me. I mean, I hate having people do things for me. I'm more of the independent kind of person, but I can be the kind of person who always depends on everybody. So, I guess you can say I'm in a way bipolar, but that's not the point.

While walking, I had a strange feeling that somebody was watching me from behind. I knew that Ryeowook wouldn't have done that again, because I would've smashed the ice cream right on him. I shrugged the feeling off me and continued walking back to our spot.

When I sat down and waited for Ryeowook to come back, a random, scruffy-looking guy pooped out of nowhere in front of me. I was shocked and was about to scream, when the man realized what I was about to do and covered my mouth with his hands. No offense to him, but when was the last time he had washed his hands?! I mean, I swear I felt like I was going to die from feeling so dirty right there! I might not be the cleanest person you'll meet, but I can't stand not showering twice a day. I actually went crazy for a week when aunt's plumbing wasn't working correctly and we had to take a shower every other day instead of every day.

After I was able to pry the man's hands off me, I got up and ran behind the tree. The man just kept following me, and I started running across

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter