Worrying Creates Wrinkles~

One Trick Leads to Me Living with Super Junior *HIATUS*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So... this is a really random chapter to demonstrate what goes on in Lily's head and the random life of Super Junior LOL. xD

Lily POV

I looked away when he brought up the topic of America. Why did I make such bad memories there? No matter where I go, bad luck tags along with me. 

Anyways, I just love how he's acting so normal after that shocking discovery I made *sarcasm* I mean, why am I his wallpaper?! WHY?! WHY ME OUT OF ALL OF HIS FRIENDS?! I mean, why not Kyuhyun or Yesung? I mean, that'd make all those fangirls out there happy, right? 

I tried to seem relaxed about it on the outside, but in the inside, I'm worrying like there's no tomorrow. I can be the most optimistic person out there, but once something that concerns me pops up, I start worrying like a mother. How could he look so calm after me fnding out about something like this? Even if we are friends, shoulndn't this be awkward?

Maybe he likes you!

...Are you serious? Ryeowook liking me?! I have officially gone insane.

No, no, no! I'm not crazy! I'm really smart! 543-3= 546!

...how did you work with those mathematicians again? You can't even subtract right!

Huh? Oh, opps, my bad, I thought it was a addition sign! The answer is 437,654,432! :D

....I will never, EVER listen to what my brain tells me EVER AGAIN!

Aww, come on! So maybe I'm a little rusty in math... and probably Korean....and maybe even English..... but besides from that...

WHAT?! How could you make me forget English?! How do I talk to my American friends?!

What American friends? Don't you remember?

Oh...right.... anyways, why would Ryeowook like ME?! Don't you remember who he is?! KIM RYEOWOOK OF SUPER JUNIOR! THE ETERNAL MAKNAE! RYEOWOOK ON TOP! SNSD'S NUMBER ONE FAN!! WHATEVER NICKNAME HE HAS!! 

So? He's also YOUR roommate, YOUR chingu for life, and, for crying out loud, A PERSON! He's not a god; he's not a king; he's another person with feelings and problems like everybody else! You're making it seem like he's something out-of-the-ordinary.

BECAUSE HE IS!! YOU DON'T GO UP TO EVERYONE AND SAY, 'Hey, Kim Ryeowook from Super Junior is my chingu for life!" He'S AN IDOL! I KNOW HE'S A HUMAN, BUT HE'S A FAMOUS, TALENTED, and ADORABLE ONE!! He could like any girl idol or actress, or pick any of those EPS or whatever they're called that follow him around all over the place!

Aish. You're really hurting me right now. All this thinking is tiring me out. I bet you can smell the smoke that's coming out of me from all this thinking.

I think it's time for me to go back to school. I can't even think without setting my brain on fire.

NO, DON'T GO TO COLLEGE YET! ALL THAT LEARNING TURNED ME CRAZY!!! 

So you admit you're crazy! HA!

Well, you're just calling yourself crazy... MEANIE!!! 

Ugh. Anyways, where was I? Oh yeah! If Ryeowook "liked" me, then why would he have said that we're chingus for life? Hm? HM?!

Oh... good point.... yeah, maybe all this worrying was for nothing.

EXACTLY! And now Ryeowook's looking at me funny. I bet he smells my head smoke.

Aww, I'm sorry! I didn't know the gears were that rusty! I'll clean them out later!

So, after I convinced Ryeowook that I didn't have to go to the bathroom (He said that I was making the "I-really-need-to-go-poo" face. Well, isn't that good to know that I look like I need to poo when I talk to my retarted brain), we saw Heechul standing at the doorway of the dorm. He came up to me and started rubbing my face. WTF?!

After I slapped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter