Kyulex's Lotte World Date!

One Trick Leads to Me Living with Super Junior *HIATUS*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alex POV

Kyuhyun literally CHASED me down in order to give me the entrance ticket. Oh, I thought he was trying to hug me again. After I got the ticket, I ran inside without him and went straight towards the food stalls. What? Is it wrong for me to eat while I'm depressed?

I ordered a HUGE ice cream and sat down to eat it myself, until I saw Henry waving at me from the other side of the place. Of course Henry's buying food; we're the two chubbiest people in the dorms! (Other than Shindong, but he doesn't count, because he's pretty strong). I waved him over and pointed towards the ice cream I ordered, and he ran towards me.

We sat down at an empty table in the corner and began to eat. I ate half of it in about five minutes, causing Henry to stop eating from shock. Yah, I thought you were used to me eating fast already!

"Alex, what are you depressed about this time?"

"....Henry, you really are my best friend! You even know when I'm depressed! Hey, do you think they have like, SPICY ice cream?"

"I know I'm your best friend! I've been with you ever since you moved in with us! You always eat a lot when you're depressed, and when you want spicy food, I'm practically 100% sure you're depressed. Do you really think they'd serve spicy ice cream?"

"It's still partly your fault about why I had to disguise myself as a dude in the first place, so it was the LEAST you could've done to make me feel better! And what's wrong with spicy ice cream? I'll just MAKE my own! YEAH! I'LL CREATE SPICY FLAVORED ICE CREAM AND BECOME A BILLIONAIRE!!!" I jumped up in my seat, shouting that, which caused everyone to stare at us.

"Opps." I sat back down in my chair, trying to ignore the weird (and amused) stares I was getting from everybody.

Henry just laughed and said, "So what's bugging ya, baby Al? Mommy Henry is all ears."

I looked at him curiously and asked, "Mommy Henry? Since when were you a girl?"

He looked at me with narrowed eyes and said, "Since the time you dressed me up in all these Hello Kitty stuff and dragged me into a DBSK store and forced me to fangirl about everything with you!"

"Oh yeah! We need to do that again! THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!" I laughed at the memory of going into that store with Henry wearing a Hello Kitty as a fairy princess costume. Ah, good times, good times....

After a while, we finished the ice cream and started walking around the park. I told Henry about how Kyuhyun had forgotten our anniversary, and how weird I felt, since I usually don't really react like this to things like this. He nodded and made me feel better, but I still felt a little mad at Kyuhyun. How could he just forget such a special day? This only comes once in a relationship (unless you're in those on-and-off relationships, but I don't really like those. It's better to stay committed with somebody.)

After a while, Henry received a text. He suddenly smirked, but then said, "Oh, Alex, I have to go. Siwon hyung wants me to, um, go help him with, uh, buying....stuff?"

I looked at him suspiciously and asked, "What stuff?"

"Um....he wants to buy some......uh, PLANTS! YEAH, HE WANTS TO GO BUY SOME PLANTS!! FOR THE DORM! SO WHENEVER SOMEBODY FARTS, THE PLANTS WILL KEEP US FROM SUFFOCATING! YEAH, SO BYE!" He ran away, screaming, "DOES LOTTE WORLD SELL PLANTS?! OH MY GOSH, I NEED TO BUY SOME PLANTS!!" So, if you haven't noticed, henry's a bit on the weird side. Not much, just a little bit. (Note that I'm using a VERY sarcastic voice while saying this.)

So now I'm left alone in a huge park, thanks to my stupid boyfriend, and my crazy best friend. Why does Uki have to date my brother? She could be with me right now, and we'd go around having so much fun!

Suddenly, I felt someone grab my hand and hug me. I was about to scream out loud, but then realized that it was Kyuhyun who was hugging me. He let me go, but still held onto my hand, and said, "You babo. It's not good for a girl to just be alone in such a big amusement park. Especially a pretty girl." He winked, but I was still disappointed about him forgetting what today was, so I just shook my hand out of his grasp and walked away.

He ran after me and grabbed my arm. "Alex Seohae Lee. Would I really forget what today was?" Well, yes you would, considering that you really did forget.

"Well, I didn't say anything about it because I wanted to surprise you about it." CHO. KYUHYUN. IS. THE. BIGGEST. LIAR. EVER.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! YOU LIAR! YOU TRULY FORGOT, AND NOW YOU'RE SAYING IT'S A SURPRISE?! DON'T EVEN TRY TO SAY THAT YOU WEREN'T LIEING ABOUT REMEMBERING, BECAUSE I HAVE LIVING WITNESSES THAT SAY YOU REALLY DID FORGET!!"

Instead of getting mad like I expected him to, he grinned and said, "I'd be mad if this wasn't the first time you spoke to me all day." He hugged me again and said, "Not to mention that you're insanely cute when you get angry."

I unconsciously blushed, and he smiled even wider and hugged me tighter. I tried to make him get all nervous by saying, "So, I'm ugly when I'm just normal?"

He must've known what I was trying to do, because he just smiled and said, "You're cute when you're mad. You're beautiful when you don't want to be. You're beautiful when you're just sitting there, sleeping, laughing, drooling, cooking, fangirling, walking, running, eating, breathing, blinking-" I cut him off with a kiss. Honestly, I didn't fully forgive him yet, but I just needed a way to shut him up, and this was the most effective one that I know of.

He kissed me back, and after a while, I pulled away while blushing. Kyuhyun smirked and said, "So you already forgave me? I didn't even finish my list yet!"

I shook my head and said, "Not completely. I just wanted you to stop talking before my ears explode."

He flashed his evil smirk that I love so much and said, "Well, I guess that means I need to talk more, right?"

I smacked him, and then I started blushing again when I heard someone say, "Hey, do you have a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter