Life Can't Get More Awkward.....

One Trick Leads to Me Living with Super Junior *HIATUS*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy Really, Really, Really Belated Birthday Ryeowook!! ^.^ 

Lily POV

This was the longest car ride ever! Throughout almost the whole ride, Uhae and Kyulex, which is what everybody calls them, were acting like those stupid-in-loves in those dramas. Why can't they just act normal?! Oh wait, I forgot who I was talking about. Is it possible for Donghae, Kyuhyun, Uki, or Alex to even act normal at all? (I don't mean it in a mean way! Being weird is great! This world would be so boring without weird people like us!)

Finally, Heechul's brother-mode kicked in, and he started yelling at them to stop acting like that in front of me, or else I'd think of being like that with someone one day. Thank you Heechul!! I've never been so grateful to have someone like you as my brother! 

After what felt like eternity, we finally got back to the dorms. The stars were already out, so we ran inside and most of us went directly to sleep. However, some people, started whining about no food, and Alex and Uki, who were still in their good moods, started cooking dinner for them. I, for one, was too tired to get up for food. Not to mention Heechul put some of the dark chocolate into my chocolate milk, and it made it taste AWFUL, so I didn't really have the urge to actually eat anything right now. 

I heard Ryeowook mumble a goodnight before he turned off the light and we both went into a deep sleep.

~*~*~*~*~The Next Morning~*~*~*~*~

"RISE AND SHINE~!!!!!" I heard an unusually cheerful voice scream. The person also threw my covers to the side and started shaking me. 

I groaned and covered my face with my pillow. I mumbled, "Umma.....5 more minutes.....please?"

The person started shaking me harder and yelled, "I'M NOT YOUR UMMA! I'M NOT EVEN A WOMAN! JUST BCAUSE I'M BEAUTIFUL LIKE ONE DOESN'T MEAN I AM ONE!!" Yep, I'm pretty sure you know who this is.

I got up and looked at the alarm clock on the nightstand on the right of my bed. "Heechul, it's only 9! It's the middle of the night in the States!" 

He looked at me seriously and said, "So? I have to work today, and I'm not going to just let you be a lazy bum and sleep all day! You'll get fat!" I shot up from my bed and started chasing him around until Siwon stopped me. Heechul just childishly laughed and said, "HA! I GOT HER UP!! FORK OVER THE MONEY, DONGSAENGS!!" I saw Donghae, Shindong, Yesung, and Ryeowook walk over to Heechul glumly with ten dollars. He laughed and took all of the money away from them. So they make bets about me now?

Eunhyuk jumped up and shouted, "LILY-AH!! GUESS WHAT!! IT'S CLEANING DAY!!" I looked at him with a confused look. Why would someone be so happy about cleaning?

He saw my expression and said, "I have a pretty clean room, so I can just sit back while watching you guys suffer while cleaning!!" Of course he'd just sit back. Sungmin said, "Yeah, it's pretty clean, but how are you going to get rid of that smell? Nobody even wants to go into your room because of how bad it smells. It's almost as bad as your feet!" AHAHA, that means that it smells pretty bad then....

He pouted and said, "I'll just spray it with some air freshener and everything will be solved. No worry, no problem!" He grinned his famous gummy smile until Leeteuk said, "Yeah right! The air freshener never works in your room! I've tried so many different brands, and they just made the stench worse! I don't care

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter