Brother-Sister Bonding Time! ^.^ (Part 1)

One Trick Leads to Me Living with Super Junior *HIATUS*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lily POV

So, after about a few days of them teasing me and blasting the album through someone's CD player, they stopped and started singing their Japanese version of Bonamana. Thanks to them, I have that song stuck in my head >.< As catchy as that song is, I need more room for BEAST's new album and B1A4! *Dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dadadadan*. (A/N: I think we should ALL know what this song is! ^.^) NOOO STOP PLAYING IN MY MIND!!! But don't worry; I still listened to my B1A4 when they all went to sleep! *Saranghaeyo, oh baby, my bling girl, bling girl!* (A/N: Bling Girl by B1A4) Kya~ Jinyoung wrote and composed this song! ^.^ He's so talented! ♥

I got closer to Ryeowook, Uki, Alex, Dongahe, and Kyuhyun during the past few days. Donghae kept trying to make me have a "bonding" date with Heechul, but I would always refuse. Good thing Heechul was always out of the dorm, either at his radio show or MCing at another show. Sigh, he's always so busy. As much as I can hate my brother, I still care about his health. But sadly, my pride gets in the way of me showing that. So when he comes back in the middle of the night to get 4 hours of sleep, I don't ask how he was, cook food for him, or help him in any way. The most I can do is stay up until he comes back to make sure that he's alive. Man, he really needs a break! He's going to die of exhaustion! I mean, Leeteuk had to go to the hospital last week for an IV drip, and all his fans were freaking out on Twitter! No offense to SM Entertainment, but IV drips won't save anybody’s life! Only proper rest and regular food patterns will keep them alive!

When I confronted Ryeowook about this one night before we went to sleep, he only said, "It's the price we have to pay for our fans. If taking IV drips lets us work even harder towards our dreams, then bring on the IV drips." He started explaining about all of the things they had to give up in order to be where they are today. They lost a lot of privacy, time to be spent with family, leisure time, and many other things, but to them, it's all worth it when they're up on stage, with thousands of fangirls (and not to mention fanboys!) cheering them on.

Honestly, when I first learned that Heechul had debuted, I thought that he had made the worst choice of his life. Sure, he's doing something he loves to do as a profession, but thinking about the intense pressure and competition around him is just scary. He may have been the worst brother towards me, but he's still my brother. Blood-related, to be exact. I can't help it, but I have to care for him.

For the next few days, I was still depressed about this. When Heechul announced that he finally got a day off, I was determined to make this one of the BEST DAYS EVER FOR HIM. And once I make up my mind, NOTHING CAN STOP ME.

Heechul POV

I'm trying to sleep, but I hear shuffling in my room. What the heck? I don't think there would be mice in here, I mean, I'm barely in here. I only get like 4 hours of sleep a day! But the shuffling started getting louder, and I started panicking. I shot up from under my sheets and yelled, "STUPID MOUSE, GET OUT OF HERE! I MADE MY HANNIE TEACH ME SOME OF HIS KUNG FU MOVES, SO I'M NOT AFRAID TO USE THEM ON YOU!" I got hit with a spoon and Lily yelled, "I'M NOT A MOUSE! SO MAYBE MY VOICE IS A BIT HIGH, BUT I'M A HUMAN! YOU DON'T HAVE A MOUSE AS A SISTER!!" Oh, opps, it's just Lily...wait, why is she in my room?

"Lili-poo," I started. I saw her stiffen in anger when I used that nickname I used on her when we were kids. She looked back with a hint of anger in her eyes.

"What." Yes, she didn't say it as a question, but as a statement. Oh shoot, she's mad.

"Um, not like I don't want you here or something, but, why are you here right now? You might not have noticed, but I don't really get much sleep." It depresses me over how she doesn't care about how busy I am. I mean, Alex and Uki care so much about their brother's and the other members' health, but Lily doesn't seem to know about it. She doesn't even call or text me to see how I am!

She sighed and said, "Look. I know we don't have those brother-sister relationships like the ones Alex and Donghae or Uki and Siwon have, but I still care about you and stuff, so, um, since it's your day off and stuff, I thought maybe......"

She trailed off and looked at me with these HUGE DOE-LIKE EYES. WHEN DID MY SISTER LEARN TO DO AEGYO?! When we were little, she'd rather roll around in the mud and act like a guy than be all lady-like. Anyways, I was also shocked over how she wanted to spend time with ME. We never really spent time with each other when we were younger, partly because of her exchange-student program when she was in elementary school and that I just didn't like to spend time with her.

I screamed when she threw a baseball at me and yelled, "YAH! DON'T SPACE OUT ON ME! JUST ANSWER YES OR NO, I COULD BE DOING OTHER THINGS RIGHT NOW! LIKE SLEEPING!" Oww, where does she get these random things to hit me with? I said, "YAH, DON'T HIT YOUR OPPA ALL THE TIME! I'M GETTING OLD, YOU KNOW!"

She smirked and said, "Since you're getting old, can I call you ajasshi?"

"NOOOO! YOU HAVE TO CALL ME OPPA!"

"Nah, I don't feel like it. So do you want to hang out with me or not? This offer expires in 10 seconds!!"

"WHAT?! Why are you giving me a time limit? Don't you WANT to spend time with me?!"

"10....9.....8.....7...."

"GAH, YOU'RE NOT LISTENING, ARE YOU?! FINE, I'LL SPEND THE DAY WITH YOU! NOW STOP COUNTING BACKWARDS WITH THAT EVIL SMIRK! IT'S MY TRADEMARK!!"

"Nu-uh. I was famous for it in my school back in America. They thought it looked badass."

"Well, thousands and possibly millions of fangirls have nosebleeds when I do the smirk, so HA!"

"Guys found it y when I smirked." She laughed, with evil in her eyes. WHAT?! GUYS FOUND HER Y?! OH HO HO, THE WORLD'S POPULATION IS GOING TO DROP SOON. That's gross too. I mean, who would find my baby sister y? The attractive traits all went to ME!! *gloats*

She threw an orange at my head and I caught it with my hand. I started peeling it when I realized that it was rotten. I screamed and threw the orange at the wall, causing the fruit to explode and ooze on the wall and the ground. Hyung came in and yelled, "WHAT'S GOING ON?! IT'S ONLY 8 IN THE MORNING; WE'RE TRYING TO GET SOME SLEEP HERE! Oh, hi Lily, what are you doing in Heechul's room? Wait, WHY ARE THERE ORANGE PULP ON YOUR WALL?! WHO DID THAT?!?!"

Lily pointed at me, while I pointed at her. Leeteuk narrowed his eyes and said, "Look, I don't have the patience for this! Who threw the orange at the wall?!" Lily her aegyo and said, "Teukie-oppa! Heechul was the one who really threw it! Don't you believe it? Look, guilt is w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter