Stuck In an Elevator with a Crazy Dude....Oh Joy!

One Trick Leads to Me Living with Super Junior *HIATUS*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haha, sorry that most of this chapter is WAY off topic, but I felt the sudden urge to write this, so MIANHAE to all of you who were expecting this to be in Lotte World! >.<

Lily POV

So after waiting for them to get ready, we headed towards the elevators, only to find that they were being maintained. Which meant, we had to use.....the stairs. This is something Heechul and I actually have in common- our hatred to get sweaty. I mean, I know sweating is your body's way of cooling off, but why do you feel hotter when you sweat and not cooler? IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE PEOPLE!! And even worse, we're on the 15th floor. 15 FLIGHTS OF STAIRS?! I DON'T THINK SO, DUDE! 

But it does make sense to repair those elevators. I mean, I can't even be near Eunhyuk anymore because of those elevators anymore. 

FLASHBACK

"Lily-ah, can you go to the store with me!! I want to buy some snacks!!" Eunhyuk shouted across the room. Aish, you could just speak normally, I'm not deaf you know. =.=

"Why do I have to go?! Get Donghae or somebody else to go!" I whined. I just had to help Alex and Uki do all of their laundry, and I'm exhausted. I just can't believe they had to do all that by themselves before. I would just quit after seing their underwear. (And not to mention run out of the dorm screaming my head off).

"Donghae's too busy being all cutesy with Uki, Ryeowook and Sungmin went shopping, Alex is somewhere off in her DBSK world, Kyuhyun's playing games, Shindong hyung is out with Nari, Yesung is playing with his turtles, Siwon is reading the Bible, Henry's practicing his violin, and Heechul and Leeteuk are doing their schedules; you're the only person who's just sitting there having a stare-off with me!"

"It's not my fault! You were just staring off into space at me, so I thought you were trying to initiate a stare-off! How should I know that you were actually trying to talk to me! I didn't even hear anything!"

"That's because you were wearing your earplugs! What are you listening to anyways? Super Junior, I hope?"

".....Sure, if that makes you happy....."

He stuck his tounge out at me and I stuck mine back at him. He said, "Go to the store with me!! I want to get Chocopie!!!" He started using his aegyo and after 5 minutes, I gave in and he cheered and dragged me off my seat and into the elevator.

I pressed the star button, which means the lobby, and then the shiny metal doors closed. Eunhyuk started singing and dancing to Bonamana when suddenly the elevator just stopped. The lights went off and the air-conditioning stopped. My first instinct was to throw Eunhyuk at whatever serial killer was coming after us, but I guess that was also his first instinct too, because I was pushed into the doors. 

"YAH, DID YOU JUST PUSH ME?!" I screamed. Instead of replying, he just walked all over the elevator, panicking and breathing heavily. I'm guessing he's claustrophobic? HEY, I THOUGHT I WAS THE CLAUSTROPHOBIC ONE! Maybe it rubbed off onto him in this situation. Heh heh, we need at least one sane person in this kind of situation, so thank God I'm the sane one here.

Eunhyuk started singing to himself, "I can't take my breath, breath, breath" (A/N: Breath by BEAST!) and would sing the "breathe in breathe out" part constantly. After a while, he stopped and started running all over. I tried to hold him down, but he struggled away from my grasp and started screaming like a madman. He slipped on his shoelace and fell on his bum, which shut him up for a while, but after he started screaming and crying and laughing at the same time. IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!

I tried to comfort him, but he pushed me off and then suddenly stopped. He looked at me and then hugged me close to him. O_O I'm super tickilish! I DO NOT ENJOY HUMAN SKINSHIP WITH PEOPLE I'M NOT CLOSE WITH!  I started laughing, and then Eunhyuk just squeezed me harder, causing me to have a hard time breathing from the hug and my laughter. Gah, this is so awkward...

So after he let go of me (which took like half an hour of persuading) he was calm. But suddenly, he screamed, "YAHH HAE-AH!!! WHY ARE YOU EATING A CAR TIRE?! UKI, WHY ARE YOU DRESSED AS A CIRCUS CLOWN?! KYU!!! ARE YOU WEARING AN ANGEL COSTUME?!?!?!?!" I think he's really going crazy.....*starts singing Se7en's I'm Going Crazy*

He starts staring intently at me and screams, "OH MY GOSH!! LILY, ARE YOU WEARING RYEOWOOK'S CLOTHING?!" What?! My clothes looks nothing like his! I wear these girly-frilly thingys (Blame Heechul and our mom! They want me to look more "fenimine" =.=)  Ryeowook just wears regular guy clothing. I DON'T LOOK LIKE I'M WEARING HIS CLOTHING!!! >:(

He looked at his hands, and then screamed, "OH MY GOSH!! MY HANDS LOOK LIKE HEECHUL HYUNG!! GET HIM OFF OF ME NOW!! I ALREADY GET ENOUGH OF HIM WHEN HE YELLS AT ME TO WATCH MY FIGURE AND STUFF!! I MEAN, I'M NOT A GIRL, SO WHY DO I HAVE TO WATCH MY FIGURE?!" I actually agree with him here..... He looked at the wall and reached his hand out towards it, saying, "Geng hyung!! Have you returned to Korea? Why are you wearing a tutu? Have you been learning ballet again?" WHO THE FUDGE IS GENG?! I went up to him and slapped his face. HARD. It was so hard it left a hand print there. Sorry Eunhyuk. >.<

He finally shook out of that phase, but sadly went into another one. He grabbed my shoulders and shook me, screaming, "LILY-YAHHH, WHY IS IT SO HOT IN HERE?!?! I THINK I WANT TO START STRIPPING!!!!" Oh no, please dont start stripping here, I'm not intrested in seeing those "y-hot-arousing Hyukjae abs".

He took off his shirt, but luckily he had an undershirt on. He was about to take that off too, before I tackled him. I pinned him to the ground and just sat on him. Even though he could have easily threw me off him, he just lied there, panting. Are all the members this weird? 

After about half an hour, the elevator finally start

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter