New Friends and Enemies?

One Trick Leads to Me Living with Super Junior *HIATUS*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lily POV

Oh my gosh! The guy that I met while shopping was my brother's group mate? How awkward is that?! He was all in shock, and I grinned. I by saying, "So the girl you were buying a gift for was me?" Heechul's eyes widened when I said that and the next thing I knew, the poor guy was being attacked by my brother. o_O We all ran over to them and broke them apart. The guy whined, “Why did you have to say it like that? Now it sounds as if I was buying you a gift because I liked you or something." I laughed and said, “Sorry, I didn't think he'd have such a huge reaction."

Heechul got up and asked, “How the hell do you two know each other?" I sighed, and then started explaining.

"I was at the mall, looking for jewelry, since I LOVE jewelry, but you probably don't know that. Anyways, I was just looking around when this guy was in the middle of the store, looking all lost. I was laughing and I guess he saw me, because he pouted at my direction and then came up to me. He asked, 'Hi, um, can you help me? I'm buying a gift for my, uh, friend's little sister, and since she's a girl, she probably likes jewelry, right? Not saying that ALL girls like jewelry, I mean, like she probably does, 'cause she's a girl, ack, anyways, I have no idea what she's like or how to pick pretty jewelry for a girl, so can you help me?' He looked hilarious, like a little girl lost in a sports department. I helped him get this really cute set of Hello Kitty earrings and a turquoise necklace with the letter L on it. We started talking and we started shopping at other stores, until he realized that he had to leave and then he left. I never would've thought that he was your group mate though. I thought that you would've corrupted all of them by now."

I heard a guy with cute dimples snicker and said, "He probably would've if it weren't for me. But he did corrupt Kyuhyun, which is why we call him the Evil Maknae. Do you know who's who yet?" I shook my head, and he sighed. He motioned for everybody to get up, but they didn't, and he looked like a fool saying, "We are SUPER JUNI-OR!" by himself. When he saw that he was the only one standing, and he had his hand sticking out, he sat down with his head down and said, "I'm Park JungSoo, but my stage name is LeeTeuk, so just call me that. Super Junior leader, and is the caring umma around here."

My buddy said, "I never got to tell you my name, did I? My name's Kim RyeoWook and I'm also known as the Eternal maknae! Since I already know you before everybody else, other than Heechul, Donghae and Alex, of course, I'm going to be your helper for the first few weeks until you get used to living here." He flashed an ADORABLE smile at me, and I heard some guys wolf-whistling. I looked away and blushed, but I also noticed that Heechul was giving RyeoWook a death glare.

Donghae came up to me and wrapped his arm around me, earning a glare from a really pretty girl who I assume is his girlfriend. She calmed down when he said,"Aish, these guys these days. I'll make sure that these guys don't touch you, arasso? You'll be my new baby sister! This means, NO BOY WILL EVER TOUCH THIS GIRL!! ARASSO?!" He noticed the girl who was glaring at me and he teased,"Uki-ah, don't worry, I'll always love you the most!" He then went up to her and kissed her cheek, which made this really tall, hot guy glare at him and say,"Hyung, can you please stop with the PDA with my sister in front of us? It's pretty disturbing fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter