I Found Youu~

One Trick Leads to Me Living with Super Junior *HIATUS*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook POV

I can't sleep. I literally can't sleep. How can I sleep when Lily is literally 10 feet away from me?! She was already in dreamland, while I was staring at the ceiling, fully awake. Do you think I can sleep with her right there?! NO!! How can I sleep with a pretty girl practically right next to me?! Ok, I admit she’s like 10 feet away, but STILL!! That's 10 feet too close!

I guess all of the worrying started tiring me out, since I eventually drifted off to Dreamland.

~*~*~*Next Morning*~*~*~

I woke up, with arms wrapped around me. I panicked, but then realized that it was only Yesung hyung again. He started kicking again, so I just unwrapped his arms and got up to make breakfast. When I looked at Lily's bed, it was all empty. Wow, it was only 7:30 and she's already awake? I would've thought she was more of a late bird. Oh well, maybe she couldn't sleep, so she just decided to wake up early?

I went into the kitchen to start cooking breakfast, but what alarmed me was that I was hearing somebody cooking already. I panicked and ran into the kitchen, screaming, "KYUHYUN, STOP COOKING!! YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE US GET FOOD POISONING AGAIN!!" But what surprised me was just Lily cooking some food, completely oblivious to the screaming I just did. When I was confused about why she didn't notice me, she started humming to a song I didn’t recognize at first. After, I recognized the song as IU's "Good Day". When she got to the 3 octaves part, she got up to 2 octaves, but just gave up on the 3rd one, since she didn't want to wake up the other members. Kekeke, she's so into her song that she doesn't even notice me in the background, acting like an idiot.

After, I started getting tired of copying Yesung hyung's octopus dance, so I just went up to her and hugged her, which scared her so much she almost threw the pan at my face. If I didn't let go of her, I would have had a huge burn mark on my face. Just thinking of how my Wookieholics and ELFs will mourn over that makes me cry. T.T She also screamed and fell onto the ground, which scared me too and fell on top of her. O_O

Even worse, at that right moment, everybody woke up and ran to the kitchen to find us in that awkward position. Even though most of the guys were shocked to death, Eunhyuk laughed and yelled, "Get it in, Wookie!!" =.= Hyung, that's not helping at all. Especially when Heechul heard what he said and then came charging towards me, and Uki had to restrain him. I immediately got off Lily and yelled, "HYUNG, IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!!!!" She got up too and yelled, "IT'S TRUE!! NOTHING HAPPENED, I SWEAR!!"

Heechul yelled back, "IF NOTHING HAPPENED, WHY WAS HE ON TOP OF YOU, AND WHY DID YOU SCREAM?!?!" Uh oh, if I said that I back hugged her, he might get angry...again. She hesitated, and then said, "I was listening to the radio and then Justin Bieber came on, which scared me, since I thought they didn't play American music here and I fell onto the ground. Ryeowook came in out of nowhere and slipped on a puddle on the ground, and then accidently fell on top of me. And then you guys came in and started having all these weird assumptions."

After a long stare-off between Heechul and Lily, he sighed and said, "Alright. Next time, just make sure that you don't fall when you hear Justin Beiber music. I mean, Key and Jonghyun are Beliebers, so don't be surprised if you see them singing to one of his songs or something." He turned to me and said, "Yah, next time, make sure you don't fall on my sister, arasso?" He left and went back to his room to sleep. There were some of the members knocked out on the couch, and Uki started helping out with the cooking, while Alex went back to sleep in their room.

I stayed away from Lily, since it was so awkward between us now. Whenever we had to stand next to each other or accidently bump into each other, I'd quickly run away to a different location. She's look at me strangely, but would then shrug it off.

Lily POV

Why was Ryeowook acting so weird? Is it because of the awkward moment we had earlier? We're friends, there's nothing to be embarrassed about! It happens to me all the time, since I have the amazing ability to trip over the air and fall onto somebody. It happens so much that I don't even get embarrassed when it happens anymore. Only if it's with some random stranger or somebody I don't like very much *cough* Yesung *cough*, then it'll get awkward.

After the three of us finished with the cooking, I went to the television and a re-run of M! Countdown from yesterday. (A/N: Do they re-run their past episodes? Oh well, this is all fake anyways LOLOL.) There was this new rookie group called B1A4 was debuting, with this song called "OK". Aish, another rookie group’s debuting?! Haven't we had enough of those? Just last year, I swear, there were like 20 new groups who debuted, and a majority of them were girl groups. At least this group was a guy group. Not saying there was anything wrong with any of the girl groups who had recently debuted, I mean, I love APink! (CUBE FAMILY FTW!!) But with all these new groups, it's hard to keep in touch with everything that's going on.

As they were about to perform, I heard a scream come from one of the guys, which woke all up all the guys and Donghae ran out of the bathroom with toilet paper trailing behind, yelling, "HYUKKIE!!! WHAT'S GOING ON?!" Everyone ran into Eunhyuk’s room to find him practically o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter