Lotte World Time! (Brother-Sister Bonding Time Part 3!! ^.^)

One Trick Leads to Me Living with Super Junior *HIATUS*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lily POV

"LILY KIM!!" I heard somebody scream my name from behind, and I turned around, to be totally shocked. Heechul also looked behind me and was shocked too, except, he was shocked in a DIFFERENT way than I was.

He ran up to me and smiled his ADORABLE smile at me. He said, "Hey, I was right. We really were going to meet again someday."

When I was going to respond to him, Heechul pushed me behind him and went all up on Jinyoung, causing him to shrink back to get his personal space back. Heechul shot him a death glare and started firing questions at him, like, "Who are you? What is your connection to my sister? Don't you even DARE try to pull anything on her, arrasso?" Really Heechul? I'm NEVER going to able to date a guy ever again while living with you.

Jinyoung stood up straight and pumped his chest out a little to look manlier. WHY DO GUYS DO THAT?! IT LOOKS SO WEIRD!! Heechul looked surprised, and then Jinyoung said, "My name is Jung Jinyoung, leader of WM Entertainment's new boygroup B1A4. I met your sister at the mall one day, when she accidently bumped into me. Hyung-nim, I'm not sure if I can agree to that last one, though." He looked over Heechul and smiled at me again, causing me to blush.

Heechul's face was just EPIC. He was so shocked over the confidence Jinyoung had, especially since Heechul was giving him a death glare. After, Heechul's face went emotionless and he said, "Very well. I don't really hate you, but I don't like you either. Lily, you can talk to this kid."

When I was about to walk away with Jinyoung (:D), Heechul grabbed my arm and asked, "Lily, where do you think you're going?!"

I tugged my arm away from him and said, "Going to hang out with Jinyoung. Why?"

"B-b-but, it's our Brother-Sister Bonding Date!"

Jinyoung looked at me and said, "Oh, I interrupted something? I'm sorry." He bowed to Heechul and said to him, "Mianhae hyung-nim. I'll talk to Lily some other time."

He handed me back to Super Junior (What am I? An object that gets handed around?) and he waved goodbye. As soon as he was gone from our sight, Eunhyuk screamed, "HAHAHA!! I TOLD YOU HYUNG, SHE'S TRY TO FIND A WAY TO ESCAPE FROM HANGING OUT WITH YOU!!"

Heechul smacked him and then dragged me away towards a merry-go-round. He dragged me through the gates and made me sit down on one of the bench-seats. Aww, but I wanted to ride the pink horse!! ;O;

He sat down next to me and sulked while hugging the plushies we received. Damn, these plushies were huge. You could barely see him with these plushies surrounding him.

So after sitting there for a while, I spoke up and said, "Why'd you just push me onto a merry-go-round? And even worse, you're not even talking! What's the point of this?!"

He sighed (Well, I think he did, because I don't think the Henry plushie is alive) and said, "Lily, why do you hate me so much? I tried to make it up for you ever since you came to live with us, but why are you so hard-headed?!"

I sighed and said, "I don't know. I just don't forgive that easily, Heechul. You made me cry so much when we were kids....it's like you made a permanent hole in my heart, and your name is labeled on it." He was silent, and I guess he was thinking about how mean he used to be to me.

The atmosphere hovering over us was incredibly depressing, so I tried to lighten up the mood by saying, "Hey...guess who I got the 'holds a grudge until the end of time' trait from." I nudged him (Or I guess the plushie version of him) and he moved the plushie to look at me. He smiled and I smiled back. For the first time, I don't have the urge to kill him.

We finally got off the ride and we met up with the guys again. Heechul yelled, "YAHH, WHY ARE YOU GUYS FOLLOWING US?! IT'S A BROTHER-SISTER BONDING TIME, NOT BROTHER-SISTER-SUPER JUNIOR BONDING TIME!!" After he shouted that, some people, mostly teenage girls, looked at us. Siwon jumped up and covered Heechul's mouth to prevent him from saying more things that will blow their cover.

Leeteuk went up to Heechul and smacked his head and said, "Pabo! You almost exposed us! And, Super Junior isn't a group; we're a family. We consider Alex and Uki as our sister, and we'll consider Lily as our new sister too." When he mentioned Uki, I swear, everybody had a smirk on their face. He finally noticed everybody's facial expression and blushed.

"Yahh, I don't like her!! She's just my dongsaeng!!"

Everybody shook their head at their leader in denial and walked away from him, who was still protesting in the middle of the huge crowd.

Ryeowook POV

Hmph. Ignore me for no good reason, see if I care, Lily Kim. I'll just tell Heechul hyung about how you bought those UKiss, B1A4, and SHINee albums and hid them under your pillow.

You know you wouldn't do that; I'm disappointed that you would even think up of an idea like that!

Sorry conscience, I've been around Kyuhyun a lot lately. We're trying to endorse Kyuwook.

Obviously it's been working. Have you seen that increase of Kyuwook fanfics?

WHAT?! Nooo, I don't want more fanfics! Why can't ELFs pair us up with pretty girls?!

Because they don't know Lily HAHAHAHA!

Shut up. D:

So, for you people who don't know what's going on, we ditched Teukie hyung out there, who was denying his love for Uki. HAHAHA, old man's in denial!

WHAT DID I TELL YOU?!

SORRY!! Anyways, we split up, again, and it was me, Lily, Heechul, Yesung, Eunhyuk, Sungmin, and somehow Leeteuk found us again. He says that his "Leader Powers" were tingling, but personally, I think he somehow bugged us with a microscopic GPS so he could always track us down. o_O

We were looking around for some rides to go on, and most of them inv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter