Turtles, Cats, Dogs... Oh My!

One Trick Leads to Me Living with Super Junior *HIATUS*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lily POV

Hmm... he still feels awkward about that? Maybe because its because I lived in the US for such a long time that I'm practically immune to awkwardness. I smirked in my mind and continued to .

"Aww, Kibummie oppa, why do you feel so awkward about our past? It's not that bad; I mean, I've had worse experiences in my life." He looked away and said, "Well, maybe not awkward to you, but awkward to me. Do you know how much teasing I'd get from the hyungs and Kyuhyun and Henry if they knew about this?!" 

I smiled sheepishly and said, "Well, I guess this is going to be really awkward to say, but.... the other members, including Alex and Uki, are all pretty much pressed against the doors and listening to your entire conversation. Heh heh... surprise?"

His eyes widened and he ran to the closest doors and opened each of them up, and a few members would tumble on the ground on top of each other. I felt a little bad for Uki and Alex, who were being crushed Siwon, Heechul and Kyuhyun. After Kibum opened every door and all the members were unvieled, he screamed, "HOW MUCH DID YOU GUYS HEAR?!"

Kyuhyun smirked and said, "You're lucky that I was too busy playing games to actually listen to what you were saying, Kibum. I personally take more interest in beating my high score than what you say." Alex and Heechul slapped Kyuhyun's head at the same time, which caused him to whimper and say, "But I still love you..... hyung. Seriously, why do I need to call him hyung? He's not that much older than me!" Heechul yelled, "Well, I'm older than you and you don't call me hyung either!" Kyuhyun argued back, "Because you're old! I should call you and Teukie ajjushii instead!" Alex, Uki and Siwon had to hold down Heechul to make sure that he wouldn't lurch himself at Kyuhyun and possibly kill him. Personally, I agree with Kyuhyun. *But just don't Heechul that, because I value my life.*

Eunhyuk said in a teasing voice, "Wow, Kibum.... I never knew that you liked weirdo girls like Lily. I thought you'd have higher standards than her." We glared at him, and he immediately stopped talking and hid behind Donghae. Kibum rolled his eyes and said, 'If you guys make fun of that, then I'll just leave, arrasso?" Leeteuk then said, "That's enough, everybody understand? Especially you, Kyuhyun and Heechul! I don't want my Kibummie leaving his Umma again... the first time was already hard enough!" He then ran up to Kibum and squished him in a huge hug, which made all the other members (including Alex and Uki) to run up to them and swalow him in a HUGE group hug. Wow, I feel so left out right now.

After a while, the cutest puppy that I had ever seen ran into the hallway and glomped onto my leg. I picked it up and started cooing over it like it was a little baby.

"Aww, you're so cute! What's ywour name, you widdle cutie!" I started cuddling with it, and after a while, everybody started staring at me with a dumbfounded expression, especially Yesung. 

"What?! I have a weakness for dogs! Even when I was little, instead of chasing cats on the streets, I chased the dogs on leashes." Heechul nodded in agreement and said, "That's true; I'd always get yelled by Umma when she got pawprints all over her clothes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter