Alone Time = Torture Time? (Part 1)

One Trick Leads to Me Living with Super Junior *HIATUS*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lily POV

So we all just got into the huge elevator outside of the dorm. I now understand why the elevators are so huge now. Even in that huge elevator, squishing all of us in there was HORRIFING. I was sandwiched right between Heechul and Yesung. =.= The two last people I'd want to be sandwhiched between. To make it even worse, Yesung, out of all poeple, had to smirk when I was pressed up right against him. That ert, he better not be thinking any inappropriate thoughts. And as for Heechul, I never, and I mean never, want to be that close to my brother ever again.

We went inside the van that was parked in the parking lot, and Heechul made sure that I sat right next to him, since he didn't want any guy to be close with me again like in the elevators. Siwon was driving, which made everybody relieved. I'm guessing that means almost everybody else was a horrible driver. I know that Donghae is, since I always heard Heechul screaming at him through the phone about driving slower around 4 years ago. Donghae and Uki were just talking normally, but Siwon was eyeing them carefully through the front mirror. Kyuhyun and Alex, on the other hand, were acting so shy towards each other!! It was so adorable that I actually expected somebody to jump up and start singing "Shy Boy" by Secret.

We finally got to a large shopping center with a bunch of cars all over the place. While Siwon was trying to find a place to park the van, everybody started putting on their disguises. Eunhyuk was debating with Sungmin about wether or not to put on the bushy mustache and beard, Yesung was putting on a shirt that said, "I Hate Turtles" and had an X over an animated picture of a turtle. (A/N: I'm not making this up, I've actually seen someone wear that.) That's actually pretty smart, in his case. I mean, who would think that he would even ACCEPT a shirt like that, regardless from who it's from? Uki was putting makeup on Donghae to make him less recongizable, but since the car was still moving, Donghae kept moving around until she got aggrivated and just gave up. Alex was trying to change Kyuhyun's hairstyle from his famous curly one. I looked even more further back and saw Ryeowook ... CROSSDRESSING?! When he saw me staring at him with a curious look, he blushed and said, "Well, nobody would expect me to be a girl, right?" Wow, they're literally going all out on these disguises. The rest of them just put on the regular old sunglasses and a hat, except Heechul also put on some makeup.

Siwon finally found a place to park the van and we got out of the car and into the mall. People were staring at us, especially at Eunhyuk, since he was wearing the bushy mustache and beard, even though Sungmin kept telling him not to. I saw a few guys even wink at Ryeowook, and he would always hide behind somebody when that happened. When we went inside the mall, my eyes widened and I pinched myself to see if I was alive or not. It was so....beautiful *O*. I love shopping for clothes, but all I really do is get a bunch of clothes and end up not buying anything. But since today I have birthday money with me, I'll actually go buy somethin today! ^.^ And plus, I could make Heechul get something for me, since he owes me over 7 years worth of gifts >:D

Leeteuk made sure that we didn't get lost or something, like we were kids on a field trip,  and then Alex said, "OMO! A gift shop with DBSK stuff! Kyuhyun-ah, let's go there!!" All of the guy's eyes narrowed, and he said, "What, no Super Junior? I can't believe this, how do you pick Yunho over ME?!" By the time he said that, Alex was already dragging him to the store. Uki was also dragging Donghae with her to the same store to buy BEAST stuff. Donghae was trying to convince her to buy a Super Junior poster or even a mug with his face on it, but she kept insisting on a Doojoon cell phone charm.

Before I even realized what was happening, all of the other members had also split up, leaving me with Yesung. All alone in the crowded store. Aish, why am I stuck with him, out of all people?! He smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter