Concern.

Thicker Than Blood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ac4e7PRl_Ec

~

Passing the phone back and forth from his hands, Shin stared at the screen.

*Is she okay? Will she be okay?*

"If you're so worried-"

Startled at the sudden voice he jumped and exclaimed, "WHA!"

Amusedly watching his friend, Takuya chuckled, "As I was saying. If you're so worried, you should go see her."

Shaking his head, "I can't."

"Why...?"

Sighing deeply, "She's hurt because of me. If I wasn't so stupid...she'd never have been targeted by B2ST."

"WonHo."

Looking up dejectedly, "What."

Takuya frowned, "There's no way you could have known. No offense but it could have just happened out of nowhere, without B2ST targetting her. Are you going to blame yourself for that too?"

"..."

Silently turning away from Takuya, "I need a drink."

Meanwhile, you were bidding a very pouty Lu Han goodbye, "Bye Lulu, thanks for today."

He smiled in reply, "You know I'll always be here for you mei mei. Just call me whenever you need me~ Like now..yaknow..so I can stay.."

Kris exhaled and pushed Lu Han out of the door, "Out. Out. Out."

After sending Lu Han on his way, "You should go rest. You have class tomorrow."

Nodding softly, you smiled at him and headed into your room.

When you came out of your room after changing into your pajamas, you saw Kris washing the plentiful amount of dishes in the sink, *Oh Kris...*

Tiptoeing behind him and wrapping your arms around him, you leaned against his back, "Thanks Kris."

Kris turned his head nonchalantly, "For what?"

"For everything."

He turned back to the dishes with a smile in his voice, "No need to thank me."

"I'm gonna go wash."

Kris replied, "You do that. Thank you for telling me the details of your life."

Scoffing, you slapped his shoulder before heading into the bathroom.

When he was done washing and drying the dishes, he saw your phone's wallpaper of you and Shin.

*He must be worried sick...at least I got to see her smile...*

Taking out his phone, he texted: She's doing a lot better. Don't worry too much, _______ is a strong girl.