Truth About Him.

Thicker Than Blood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2Vrak9TtIY

~

A figure waited while leaning against the wall.

Shin stepped out and looked around before a punch hit him square in his face.

Cursing, "If you think I'm going to just let you off-"

A pair of hands grabbed the collar of his shirt, "You little-."

Shin's eyes narrowed, "Who the hell are-"

Looking at L straight in the eye, Shin hissed, "Take your hands off me. Right. Now."

L spat, "Why should I? YOU SAID YOU WOULD PROTECT HER."

Shin froze and was silent.

L scoffed and laughed, "Fight for her? Are you crazy? What I want to do more than anything is take her away from YOU. I can protect her. What the hell did you do? YOU GOT HER ALMOST . SHOULD I STILL JUST WAIT AND WATCH?  YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE WITH HER-"

tumblr_ma1hndc7881qli0myo1_500.gif

Hitting his face again, Shin's eyes glazed over while he let L hit him over again until L said, "You don't even love her-"

Snapping out of his trance, Shin grabbed L's fist before it could touch him and darkly growled, "Don't. You. Dare. Say. I. Don't. Love. Her."

Pushing his hand away, "I don't have to explain anything to you. Don't fool yourself. You don't have any claim on her. The only thing you have are your feelings for her, nothing more. You should have fought for her while you had the chance. Don't use this as an excuse to take her."

L glared at him and tackled him, the two rolled around, evenly matched, throwing punches at each other.

You were on your way to see Shin when you heard yelling and grunting.

Seeing that there was a fight, you were going to call for help until you saw who it was.

"SHE WOULD HAVE NEVER GOTTEN HURT IF YOU DIDN'T GO AFTER HER! YOU KNOW MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE HOW MANY ENEMIES CROSS GENE HAS. YOU PISS OFF LITERALLY EVERY GANG YOU COME IN CONTACT WITH-"

You silently stood, *Gang..?*

Shin growled, "DON'T YOU THINK I KNOW THAT-"

Snapping out of your daze, you yelled, "WonHo oppa! MyungSoo oppa!"

The two froze with their hands clutching each other's shirts and stared at the direction of your voice.

Marching over, you pulled Shin off of L and turned to the two, "What is going on...?"

The two wordlessly stared at each other, you whispred, "What do you mean...gang?"

Eyes slightly widening, Shin and L stared at you.

"Are you two...in...a...gang?"

The two didn't answer you, staring at you in shock.

"And the other oppas...they're a part of your gang..aren't they?"

Shaken, you stepped back and stumbled a bit.

The two instinctively lurched forward to catch you.

You held your hand up and shook your head, "You...lied...to..me?"

Slowly retreating backwards, you stared at the two with watery, disappointed eyes, "I can't..believe..this.."

Shin stepped towards you, "________-ah..."

"No."

Looking down to hide your expression, you looked back at him with watery eyes, "You...lied to me-"

Someone grabbed your wrist and covered your mouth, you stared straight at Shin and L who had very dark expressions.

"I hate to ruin his tearful drama you're having but...this lady has to come with me."

L hissed, "Let her go HyunSeung."

HyunSeung smirked and flipped his bangs, "Or what? I don't think you're in the position to be making threats right now."

Shin growled, "Let. Her. Go. Before. I. Kill. You."

HyunSeung brandished a knife from his pocket, "Two hours. Come to B2ST's hideout with all of Infinite's AND Cross Gene's assets. This isn't some fairy tale, I won't have a change of heart. Relinquish your titles as two of the top gangs of Seoul and hand over your papers. I'll make sure you taste the bottom of my shoe before I'm through with you."

Holding the knife to your neck, HyunSeung dragged you into the black van with grinning B2ST members before smirking and leaving.

Shin's clenched fists quivered while L made a phone call to SungGyu before turning to Shin, "I don't really care if you like it or not but we're going to have to work together."

Shin nodded and called Takuya, as well as other allies.