Ankle.

Thicker Than Blood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xEt77KbAes

~

"Whoa whoa whoa!"

Shin and Takuya nodded and split into seperate directions.

Meanwhile, you had just finished your internship and was walking to the curb to hail a taxi.

You saw one in the distance and headed towards it when someone crashed into you.

*Ow.*

You looked up to see who had ran into you.

He opened his eyes and looked at you, "Aish...why'd you have to stand there for?!"

Your jaw dropped, "Excuse me? YOU'RE the one that ran into ME."

He ruffled his hair and got up, holding a hand out to you.

You tried getting up but stopped when you felt a sharp pain in your ankle.

His expression became flat, "Don't tell me-"

A voice yelled, "I see him!"

He yelled, "AISH YOU STUPID, SOFT-SPOKEN, SPARKLY-EYED WOMAN!"

You gave him a baffled look and blinked rapidly.

He leaned down, scooped you up in his arms and began running.

"Wait- let me go! What are you doing?!"

He growled, "Shut up! You'll give us away."

You remained silent as the stomping of feet rushed past you.

When every last one of them disappeared, he let out a sigh of relief and glanced down at you.

Your face was bright red since you were technically in his lap and he was holding you.

"Oi. Are you okay?"

You slowly nodded.

"Can you...walk?"

You slowly shook your head, refusing to meet eyes with him.

He sighed and slowly got up, not wanting to damage your ankle even more.

Finding a bench, he looked around for a pharmacy, "Stay here I'll be back."

Setting you down gently, he ran to the pharmacy and bought medicine and gauze.

You bit your lip and looked down when he knelt down and met eyes with you, your eyes widened.

"You're not going to think I'm harassing you if I take off your shoe...right?"

You nodded as he did so and put medicine on your swollen ankle, then he wrapped it firmly and said, "You shouldn't walk on it for about a week."

"Where's your house? I'll take you there."

Your eyes widened as you stared at him.

He raised an eyebrow, "Don't think wrong, how else are you going to get home with that ankle?"

"I could call someone-"

"Suit yourself, I'll go right now-"

"No wait! You're going to leave me alone in this dark?!"

Shin turned and cocked his head to the left, "You said you'd call someone, you don't need me anymore-"

You bit your lips and your eyes teared, Shin's eyes widened, "Um. See. This is why I told you to tell me-"

He bent down and said, "Get on. You can just tell me where your house is."

You wiped your eyes and cautiously got on his back and told him your address.