Confession.

Thicker Than Blood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqjuwNsF72M

~

Throughout the meal, you picked at your food since everyone was showing public displays of affection but you were with L.

*I do care about L oppa...but I'm not sure if I return his feelings..*

You blinked at the meat wrapped in lettuce that was in front of you.

L gave you a warm smile, "You're going to disappear soon at the rate that you eat."

You gave him a small smile in return and nodded when your friend slyly said, "Ey sunbae~ Feed it to her!"

All the others agreed right away, your face turned red.

L turned to you, "I don't have to if you don't want to."

You took it from his hand and popped it into your mouth, "Mmm...good."

Your friends whined in disappointment.

You gave them an apologetic look and said, "Eat some more, you guys look hungry!"

L sighed, *Normally she would have taken it and smiled at me...*

Swallowing the food, you coughed, "I think I'm coming down with something...you guys eat a lot okay? I'm going to head to the cabins."

"Are you okay?!"

"Do you want medicine?"

"Should I go with you?"

You furiously shook your head, "No no! It's not too serious, just a little cold, have fun! I'll see you guys later~"

L got up and went out after you, "I'll go walk her."

You stared at the ground while walking when L called you, "_________-ah!"

Swallowing your feelings, you mustered up a smile, "Eung oppa?"

"I'll walk you to your-"

"I'm okay-"

"No I insist-"

"I insist that I'm okay-"

"Park __________."

You looked up and met eyes with him.

"Did I do something wrong?"

Your eyes widened, "N-no! Of course not oppa!"

L frowned, "Really? Because I can tell when someone's avoiding me. If something's bothering you, you have to tell me ________-ah."

You inhaled deeply and closed your eyes before asking, "Oppa...MyungSoo sunbae...do you...have feelings for...me?"

L froze, "M-mwoh?"

You slowly nodded, "Do...you?"

He looked at the ground before looking up at you, "Yes. I do. I'm in love with you Park ________."