After Some Time..

Thicker Than Blood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31w7tbWAL3Q

~

5 Years Later...

"Ms. Park! Ms. Park!"

Looking up from your papers, you smiled at the group of kindergarteners, "Yes?"

"We made this for you teacher!"

Warmly beaming at them, "For me? You're so sweet! Thank you! I'll cherish it forever~"

A little boy chirped with sparkling eyes, "Really? JUNGMAHL? YOU WILL?"

Pinching his cheek in adoration, "Of course I will sweetie."

A little girl with big eyes and pink cheeks clapped happily, "Yay! You promised teacher! OKAY?"

Nodding, "I promise I promise. Go play with your friends~"

They laughed excitedly and bounded off, joining their group of friends and playing tag.

"MS.PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK!"

Startled by the loud screams, you looked up to see your class crowded around the door.

"What's wrong? Why are all of you standing at the door like that-"

"Ms. Park! Is he your husband?!"

"SSAEM IS MARRIED?!"

You looked up to see L standing amusedly at the door, "Ahnyeonghaseyoh sunsaengnim~"

Laughing at his greeting while shaking your head, "Hi oppa."

He smiled at you in reply, "A little bird told me that I should pick you up today, early."

Nodding slowly, "The music teacher is coming in a few minutes, I'm leaving when she comes."

L nodded, "I'll be waiting over there-"

He turned to see a little boy glaring up at him, "Mian! Did I bump into you by accident?"

"Are you Ms. Park's husband?"

L laughed, "No...I'm not."

Instantly the boy perked up, "Really?!"

L nodded, "Yup, I'm her favorite 'boy' in the entire world though!"

The little boy stared, shocked, "R-really?"

Before L could answer, the boy ran to you and clung to your leg, "SSAEM IS HE REALLY YOUR FAVORITE?!"

Blinking in bewilderment, "W-what? Oh no, don't cry!"

When the music teacher came, you quietly slipped out of the room with your coat and smiled at L, "I'm ready, sorry for making you wait."

Shaking his head, "Nah I didn't wait too long anyway. Gahjah."