Sparkly-Eyed.

Thicker Than Blood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d3FJ48idZg

~

Before you got into the car, Shin stepped out of the coffee shop grumbling under his breath, "Why do they have to get coffee from here? Coffee is coffee-"

He stopped when he saw you with L.

*The hell is he with a girl like that?*

He saw you yell something but he could tell you were usually soft-spoken by the tone of your voice.

*Cute.*

You continued before stopping when a model-like person stepped behind you.

He almost dropped the coffee laughing at you at how your eyes became sparkly, obviously lying about what you were saying.

Then he saw you huffing when the male ruffled your hair.

Before L could catch him looking, he turned and whistled while heading back to Cross Gene's hideout.

"Heh, this coffee run wasn't too bad this time.."

*Because of that soft-spoken, sparkly-eyed girl.*

Chuckling at the unusual nickname, Shin entered the house to see that it was pitch black.

"The hell he's making me get coffee for him when he's not even home-"

"SURPRISE!"

Cross Gene popped from behind the walls and couches with a birthday cake and streamers.

YongSeok smiled, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

Shin gave them a weird look, "My birthday was...two months ago morons."

JG paused, "Okay..happy belated hyung~"

Takuya spoke up,"We couldn't really celebrate it last time because...well...we were all stuck at that other gang's place for a week but this time all of us gathered and cancelled our plans for you so..."

Shin smirked, "You guys are so dumb."

Casper rolled his eyes and slung an arm around Shin's neck,"Which is why we booked Elite for your birthday-"

"What did I do to deserve such amazing friends?"

SangMin made a face, "I told you we should have told him about the club first."

Shin shrugged and stopped when Takuya slammed his face into the cake, "Hey, tradition."

"Run."

"Oh shi-"

"HYUNG I DIDN'T TOUCH THE CAKE-"

"HOLY-WHAT THE HELL?"