Happy Ending.

Thicker Than Blood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9AHet7ZnSc

~

"...and that's the story of mommy's first love."

Your three-year old son blinked in awe, "Really?! I was named after him?! That's so cool!"

L smiled affectionately and ruffled the boy's hair, "Mhmm. But this is a secret between us okay WonHo?"

Pouting while puffing up his cheeks, "But why can't I ask mommy?"

L pinched his son's cheeks, "Because she'll get sad. We don't want mommy to be sad do we?"

WonHo nodded, "Okay...wait..that means...you weren't mommy's first love daddy?"

L slowly shook his head, "Nope."

The toddler's eyes widened, "B-but- you weren't FIRST. First is ALWAYS the best!"

Laughing at the child's shock, "Mmm..not always. Sometimes last isn't too bad either."

As if L had grown three heads, WonHo stared at his father, "...really..? You still like mommy even though you're not first?"

L looked down at his son's eyes, "Mmm..sometimes it doesn't really matter who was first as long as they like you now."

WonHo was silent, his face scrunched up in confusion.

"Imagine ChoRong liked someone else-"

WonHo panicked, "NO CHORONG LIKES ME!"

Startled by  your son's outburst, you carefully peered through the door.

"Shh..let me finish WonHo. Imagine ChoRong liked someone else before you, but she likes you now. Wouldn't that make you happier than being first?"

WonHo's face brightened as he nodded, "Eung eung!"

Chuckling at his behavior L pat WonHo's head and smiled, "Alright there's your bedtime story, time to go to sleep."

WonHo sleepily blinked, "But I'm not tired..."

Tucking in WonHo, "Sure you're not sport."

Then he kissed his forehead, "Sweet dreams."

Smiling softly to yourself, you stepped away from the door as L came out and closed the door, "WHOA-"

Beaming sweetly at him, you waved as L put a hand over his chest, "You scared me!"

Blinking innocently, "Me? What did little old me do?"

L gave you a sly look and raised an eyebrow, "Don't act all innocent batting your eyes and think that I'm...just...going..to..forget..."

Laughing at his expression, you wrapped your arms around his neck while he wrapped them around your waist, "I heard what you said to WonHo."

Pausing, "Oh...you did?"

You nodded and pecked his cheek, "Gomawo."

L blinked in surprise, "Huh? For what?"

"For waiting for me. I wouldn't have been able to get my happiness back without you."

Wrapping his arms tightly around you, L kissed your forehead and murmered, "Silly girl, I would have waited a lifetime for you."

Smiling at his sweet words, you paused when L started, "Which is why..I was thinking..."

You looked up at him, "Hmm?"

"WonHo looks lonely..I think he needs a dongsaeng to cheer him up..."

Your cheeks flamed red, "Um.."

Smirking at you, "Wae...?"

You backed away until your back hit the wall, *Darn it!*

L's arms blocked either side of your face while you gulped and nervously your lips.

Smiling at your nervous state, L smiled affectionately before pecking your lips.

You blinked, "What was that for?"

"To ease tension. Your face has 'I'm nervous' written all over it."

You squeaked as you blushed, "Is it that obvious?"

L nodded before kissing your nose, "I mean..if you don't want to..we don't have to-"

You leaned forward and met lips with L's, wrapping your arms around his neck.

L leaned down to get a better angle as you parted your lips.

He began ing your cardigan when the door flung open to reveal Kris, Lu Han, Infinite and Cross Gene.

You pushed L away and stammered, "O-oppas."

Growling in frustration, "GET OUT ALL OF YOU!"

Kris covered his eyes in mortification while Infinite cackled at L's annoyed expression.

Clearing your throat, "Um..I don't want to seem rude but how come all of you are here?"

Takuya coughed into his fist before replying, "It's WonHo's birthday tomorrow so we wanted to surprise him tonight but...I guess it was a wrong time to come by..."

Lu Han snorted, "Why would you leave the spare key in the mailbox?"

L pinched the bridge of his nose, "Alright. Now. Leave."

SungYeol grinned, "Nope. I think we're gonna sleepover. Come on hyungs."

14 men filed into your house and settled in your living room.

You glanced at L and kissed his cheek, "Don't be too mad. It's because they care about your son."

L grumbled, "That's not why I'm mad."

You turned to him, he wrapped an arm around your waist, "I won't be able to hold you tonight since I have to make sure these baffoons don't destroy our house."

"That was kinda..sweet."

L rolled his eyes and kissed your forehead, you glanced out the window, *WonHo oppa...you're watching over us..right?*