Happiness.

Thicker Than Blood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZEnKSohXWo

~

You were humming a song while walking hand in hand with Shin.

He raised an eyebrow, "Why are you in such a good mood?"

Glancing at him and then looking away you continued humming.

"Yahhhhhhhhhh."

Laughing, "Am I not allowed to be in a good mood?"

Shin made a face, "You know that's not what I meant."

"It's because I got to spend time with my oppas, I'm with you now and when I go home I'll see my big brother. Wouldn't you be happy too if you got to see all the important people in your life in one day?"

Shin's smile almost faltered, "I see."

*How much would it kill you if I told you that we're enemies?*

You paused, "Is something wrong?"

He shook his head and smiled to reassure you.

Peering at him, "Are you sure...?"

Shin nodded and resumed walking, "Just thinking."

"What were you thinking about that made your voice drop that low?"

Shin stopped and turned to you, "That it's enough for me to see you and be happy."

Cheeks flaring, "Mwohyahhh."

He whistled and continued walking when he heard a bicycle headed in your direction.

Reflexively pulling you close to him, he barked at the passing bicycle rider, "YAH! TURN YOUR LIGHTS ON! THAT'S WHAT THEY'RE THERE FOR!"

You stared at him, "How did you even..hear that?!"

Shin blinked at you, "I should be asking you. How did you NOT hear that."

"It's dark and there were no bells or anything like that!"

He argued with you, "Anyone with hearing should have been able to hear that!"

"Nuh-uh!"

"Uh. Yeah."

You let go of his hand and gave him a dumbfounded look, "Not everyone has the hearing of a bat like you."

Shin smiled cheekily, "Well. They should. So they don't get run over by bicycles."

You batted your eyelashes, "But I have a handsome boyfriend that holds me when they try to run the pretty girlfriend over~"

He gave you a sly look, "Did you tell that guy to run you over on purpose?"

"What! No! That's dangerous!"

Shin gave you a teasing look, "If you want me to hold you that badly...you could have just said so..no need to pull a crazy stunt ________-ah."

Your mouth opened, "I did not!"

Whistling, "Mhmm whatever you say~"

You gave him a look before turning to enter the entrance to your apartment.

Before you could move one step, Shin pulled you into his chest and wrapped his arms around you.

You struggled, "Let go-"

He closed his eyes and said, "Sh. I didn't get to see you the entire day. The least you could do is let me hold you for a moment."

Muttering to yourself, "Just seconds ago he was saying I was pulling stunts look at what he's doing now."

You stopped moving around and wrapped your arms around his waist while he rested his chin on top of your head and held you closer.

"Ah, I don't want to send you home."

Looking up at him, you smiled, "I'll call you."

Sighing dramatically, "Still..."

"What would satisfy you enough to let me go home?"

Shin thoughtfully looked up at the skies, "I think a kiss would suffice."

"Aigoo kiss-addicted baby."

Shin innocently blinked and smiled.

You tiptoed and placed your lips on Shin's, "Go home safely."

"Don't trip."

You glared at him before going in, Shin turned his ear expectantly, hearing your, "WAH!"

Chuckling he put his hands in his pockets and headed home.