Awkward.

Thicker Than Blood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi5F1OCi1QA

~

You called Shin who picked up after a few rings, "Hello?"

You could hear the smile in his voice as you said, "Ahnyeong~"

"Why are you calling me? Did you ditch class?!"

Laughing, "No! I called to let you know you don't have to pick me up today!"

Shin raised an eyebrow, "Mwoh? Wae?"

You glanced at L who was talking to SungYeol, "I'm going to play with my favorite sunbae and his friends."

*I'm going to make things right.*

Shin blinked, "Favorite..sunbae?"

*L?*

You smiled, "Eung. Don't worry, even if they're all boys I only have eyes for you! You only!"

*It doesn't matter. I know she's not that type of girl.*

Shin chuckled in response, "Arasso go have fun. Call me later if it gets dark, I'll pick you up."

"Eung! Bye, I love you!"

A soft smile spread across Shin's lips, "Nado saranghae."

Hanging up the phone you approached L and SungYeol who greeted you with a bright smile, "I heard the class is cancelled since the professor's granddaughter is being born. Shall we go play?"

L took your bag, "I'll carry it for you since it's heavy."

You awkwardly smiled, "Gomawo oppa."

SungYeol waved over the other members of Infinite, "YAH! OVER HERE!"

Your eyes flitted over to the group of boys that were approaching the three of you.

"Oh, it's ________!"

"________-AH AHNYEONG~"

"It's the squirt!"

"The ggomang! (little child)"

"__________-AH!"

Happily greeting the rowdy boys, "How are you oppas?"

WooHyun pouted, "We never see you anymore!"

DongWoo teased, "_________ is too busy for us."

You shook your head and hands, "No of course not!"

SungGyu ruffled your hair, "Alright stop bothering our unofficial maknae and let's go eat."

SungYeol blurted, "You can't hit on _________ anymore, she's a taken woman."

"MWOH?! L HOW COME YOU DIDN'T TELL US?!"

Your face turned bright pink while L's body grew rigid, "I'm not dating her."

"Oh."

Hoya broke the silence with awkward laughter, "Hahaha...let's...go..."

WooHyun waved you over, "Yeah it's been so long since I got to hang out with my dongsaeng. Gahjah!"

The other members trailed behind while L kicked SungYeol and yelled at him:

"You absolute moron, why are we best friends I don't understand!"

tumblr_mewmfsQOW51qa0m06o2_250.gif

SungYeol pouted and whined, "_________-AHHHH L IS BEING MEAN TO MEE!"

After spending the entire day eating, playing, running around and shopping, the boys decided to send you home.

At that exact moment, Shin texted: Are you still out? Should I go pick you up?

You replied: Eung! 

Putting on his jacket, Shin went to the address you texted him and blinked in surprise to see Infinite so...relaxed.

*Their faces aren't scrunched up like a crushed can. How..nice.*

He smiled when he heard you happily describing your 'boyfriend'.

"Don't worry oppas! He's really nice, caring, he's a bit stubborn but he's really sweet too-"

Shin cleared his throat as all of Infinite turned with expectant smiles that instantly dropped.

SungJong frowned, "What the hell are you-"

L and SungYeol instantly slapped a hand over his mouth and motioned for the others to be quiet.

Shin coughed into his fist, *Well this is awkward.*

"________-ah gah-jah."

You smiled at him and nodded, "Oppas this is my boyfriend, WonHo oppa these are my oppas."

Infinite stared wide-eyed between Shin and L.

Blinking confusedly, you said your farewells and went to Shin who held his hand out.

Smiling at him, you laced fingers with him.

Infinite sat in silence before turning to L and SungYeol.

Hoya frowned, "Someone explain to me what the hell is going on."

WooHyun scoffed, "What do you think? Shin is holding ________ hostage since she's L's weakness."

"No."

Everyone turned to L, "He's not holding her hostage. She really likes him. He's not forcing her to be with him."

DongWoo exhaled, "So you're telling me that Shin. Our rival Cross Gene's Shin's only weakness is... _________."

Dark expressions and frowns overshadowed all of their faces, SungJong spoke up, "Well...I'm not gonna go after her. I like ________,  she's a genuine person."

Hoya nodded in agreement, "Same here."

L sighed in relief.

SungGyu sighed, "Well that's us. But I hope he realizes he just put her in danger. We're not the only ones who has it out for Cross Gene."