You're Allowed To Cry.

Thicker Than Blood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZy-7iXT_v4

~

Several months had passed, you were smiling again and looked seemingly okay.

Aside from the fact that there was an undoubtedly huge change about you.

You were more mature and your childish personality had drastically changed into a more reserved and quiet one.

After classes, you stepped out to see that it was raining.

Surrounding you were couples clinging to each other beneath a brightly colored umbrella.

A bittersweet smile drew across your lips, *Oppa...days like these I miss you the most.*

Deciding to just get soaked in the rain, you took a step forward when a large umbrella covered your head.

Turning to see who it was, you blinked in surprise, "MyungSoo oppa..."

He gave you a scolding look, "What are you thinking going out in the rain? You'll catch a cold silly."

You just stared at him in surprise.

"What are you doing just staring at me? Let's go, this handsome sunbae will treat you to lattes and pastries~"

Looking down at your feet, you bit your lip as tears sprang to the corners of your eyes.

L blinked in surprise, "Eh?! Why are you crying?!"

You tried to wipe the tears quickly but the more you wiped, the faster they came rolling down.

"________-ah?"

You continued to brush tears away, "I feel bad...you're so good to me oppa but I trampled all over your feelings and now I'm crying for WonHo oppa...it's not fair to you."

L clucked his tongue and pulled you into his embrace, "Aigoo what will I do with you? It's okay to cry. You're allowed to cry. No one expects you to get over him that quickly. You don't have to feel bad for me."

You whimpered, "It's not fair to you."

L squished your cheeks together, "I'm telling you it's okay. Psh how dare you cry for me in front of me?! Do you know how many girls would be dying to be in your position?!"

You let out a scoff and smiled.

"See? Doesn't it feel much better after you cried? You know they say if you smile after you cry you'll grow a tail..."