Awkward.

Thicker Than Blood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NGYBfLnnLc

~

The next day, students had free reign to do whatever they wanted, since you couldn't really ski or snowboard to save your life, you opted for ice skating.

Your friends had decided to join you with their boyfriends or persons of interest.

"_________-ah! Where's L oppa?"

"You guys didn't come here together?"

Slowly shaking your head, you gave them a reassuring smile, "I decided to come by myself-"

L appeared by your side, "Nope we came together~"

Your friends squealed, "See! I knew she wouldn't come without him!"

You gave them an awkward smile and laughed, "Yeah.."

After your friends left, L turned to you, "The guys told me you were the one that helped me into my room, thanks."

You shook your head, "It was nothing."

He frowned in concern, "Are you okay? You look sick..."

Shaking your head furiously, "Nope! I'm fine! Just peachy!"

L gave you a look, "Are you sure...?"

You nodded eagerly, "Mhmm, can't wait to skate!"

With that, you sped off and exhaled, *How am I supposed to act the same to him when I know he has feelings for me?*

At that moment, your phone rang, you looked at who it was and smiled, "Hello?"

"Did you slip on ice yet?"

Laughing, "No! I'm standing perfectly still on ice right now for your information."

Shin said in a teasing voice, "Oh? Are you sure you're not imagining things because you hit your head while falling down?"

You answered, "Jerk, no souvenir for you." 

"Why do you sound so...not your usual loud-self?"

You paused, "W-what? That's crazy talk, I am my usual self.."

He clucked his tongue, "You start loud and then your voice fades, are you sick?"

"No...just...things are awkward, that's all."

Shin smiled, "Whatever it is, it'll get better. Don't worry too much and I expect 10 things to compensate for my expensive time on the phone."

You rolled your eyes and laughed, "You're lucky if you get one."

He scoffed, "Obviously someone doesn't realize the true value of my words."

You retorted, "OBVIOUSLY someone is in way over their head!"

A smile spread across his face, "See? There's the loud, obnoxious __________ that I know."

Your jaw dropped, "I am NOT obnoxious. Loud sometimes, but obnoxious? No."

"Whatever you say~"

L approached you, noticing that you were on the phone.

You laughed, "Gomawo WonHo oppa."

L froze, *WonHo as in SHIN WonHo?*

Shin's smile turned into an adoring one, "You only say oppa at times like these, aigoo. Stop talking to me and go slip on the ice some more."

You replied, "And every time I try to be nice you make fun of me. Fine, I'm going to go 'slip on the ice some more' ahnyeong! See you in two days!"

He chuckled, "Eung, bye."

Your eyes regained its 'sparkly' quality which dimmed subtly when you met eyes with L, "MyungSoo oppa."

L snapped out of his daze, "Yeah?"

You frowned, "Gwenchana?"

He slowly nodded and smiled reassuringly, "I was wondering if you wanted to go get lunch with the others."

You nodded, "Okay."

You began skating off first.

L thought, *Is it really him? Please don't be, I couldn't bear it if I lost you to him..*