Life At Stake.

Thicker Than Blood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ2Nb7zl_do

~

Roughly being shoved against the dirty wall, HyunSeung smirked at you, "I can see why they would fall for you. How nice must it be to have Cross Gene's Shin and Infinite's L in your hands like putty."

You bit your lip and glared at him.

His expression changed, "Look down wench. Know your place."

You refused to stop your heated stare, eyes seething in anger to hide your fear.

"This-"

HyunSeung slapped your cheek, hard, his ring cutting your skin and splitting your lip.

A single tear slid down your face but you refused to show any sign of fear, "Are all gangs like this?"

JunHyung turned to you, "What the hell is she blabbering about?"

"Do all gangs kidnap girls and hit them and wait for other gangs to give them a ransom like you cowards?"

GiKwang spat, "Mwoh? Cowards?"

"If you want something, you should fight for it like real men instead of using me as a ransom exchange."

DooJoon smirked, "I like her. She's feisty. When we're done with Infinite and Cross Gene, we should keep her as our plaything. Oppa will show you a good time-"

You snatched your wrist away from DooJoon's grasp and stuck to the wall.

YoSeob cackled, "You got rejected. She wants a cute namjah like me~"

Staring at them in disgust, you slid down and buried your face in your knees.

*I don't want to be here...*

Suddenly, a loud obnoxious roar of motors filled the air.

"Looks like your knight in shining armor is here~"

Tearfully looking up, you covered your head when a loud 'BOOM' filled the air as Infinite and Cross Gene came crashing through the entrance on their motorcycles.

DooJoon laughed mockingly, "Infinite and Cross Gene working TOGETHER?"

GiKwang cackled, "I guess blood is thicker than water-"

Ignoring their jibes, the two gangs glared at B2ST.

Taking off his helmet, Shin's cold-blooded stare sent shivers down your spine, "Last warning. Let her go."

DongWoon smirked, "Make us."

Casper grinned, "Cocky since Big Bang isn't around to whoop you guys again?"

Instantly, B2ST's expression changed, "I wouldn't poke fun at us...her life is at stake."

HyunSeung spoke, "Do you have the papers we want?"

SungGyu snorted, "Do we look stupid to you? Girl first. You'll have your papers don't worry. We don't lie and cheat like you do."

JunHyung cackled, "Such a pity...we kind of want her for ourselves.."

He turned to GiKwang, "What should we do...?"

GiKwang smirked, "Guess we gotta kill all of them~"

Infinite and Cross Gene grew rigid as B2ST's men surrounded them from every corner.

"Well, what are you waiting for. Kill them all. Whoever gets Shin's or L's body will get a bonus tonight."

With clenched jaws and fists, Infinite and Cross Gene braced themselves as the throngs of B2ST's men came flying at them.