I'll Run To You.

Thicker Than Blood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfFCDozR3Is

~

"Jess."

Looking up at your older brother, "Yeah?"

"Are you...okay?"

Eyes dimming a bit, you nodded, "I wasn't..before. But I am now."

Sighing in relief, "That's good. Um..did you...tell your boyfriend..that?"

You froze, "How do you know WonHo oppa...?"

"Mmm...I just guessed from your phone screen.."

*He came to me and begged me to help you feel better.*

You bit your lip, "...no. I...didn't see him...at all.."

Kris blinked at the look on your face, "You...miss him. Don't you?"

"W-wha..n-n-no..."

Kris raised an eyebrow, you sighed in defeat, "Alright. Fine. Yes. I do. A LOT. But..."

"But....?"

You exhaled, "I think he blames himself because I got hurt...when it isn't his fault. If anything...he was there right by my side the entire time...until..these past couple of days...I don't know Kris, what if he doesn't want to be with me anymore...?"

*Good thing I called him and let him know.*

Kris flicked your forehead lightly, "Did you tell him that?"

You shook your head slowly as tears gathered at the corners of your eyes, "I wish I could but I'm scared...I wish he was...here."

Meanwhile, you didn't realize that Kris' phone was on speakerphone and that someone was listening the entire time.

Kris wiped your tears, "I'm glad you feel that way because..."

Your eyes followed Kris' movements, "W-what? Why?"

Kris wordlessly smiled and opened the door before stepping outside.

Your eyes widened as a familiar pair of arms wrapped around you, "I'm right here babo."

Tears slipped down your cheeks, *Is it really...you?*

Shin held you at arms' length and smiled, "All you had to do was ask silly girl."

Lip trembling, you buried your face in his chest and bawled.

Holding you close to him, he comfortingly pat your back and murmered, "It's okay...it's okay...I'm here."

After you let out all your tears, you whispered, "Mianhae..oppa.."

Shin met eyes with you, "Wae? Why should you be sorry?"

"I don't know...I just felt like telling you that."

He wrapped an arm around you securely and said, "Don't be. You did nothing wrong. Oh and...I'd never leave you babo. You're stuck with me for life."

A smile floated across your lips when you heard those words, "It's nice..the moment I said I missed you...you came running."

Kissing your forehead he murmered, "I'll run to you..no matter where you are."