VIII: Gone

War and Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Authors POV:

"What are you doing here late?"

"Slept in."

"That's no excuse for being late if you hadn't stayed up all night with the boys. You would have been here on time."

"I don't get to see them as often now. It feels nice seeing them when I can makes me feel reasured," he paused a while before continuing.

"So your my 'doctor' today?" Taecyeon looks at Yoona amused.

"Hmm... I guess you can say that, the doctors are in emergancy call and don't look at me like that I know what I'm doing if you haven't forgotten I'm an experience nurse," Yoona says.

"I'm not sure if I should trust you Miss," Taecyeon teased.

"Trust me or not I have to change you bandage, now remove you shirt."

Taecyeon obeyed to her command and removed his shirt as the cold air hit his skin and shivered as it's a cold and foggy day. Yoona procceed to the clips of end of the badages by his chest removing them.

 

Taecyeon POV:

I thought my mind was going crazy as my heart rate seems to have been rising as her slender fingers unwrapped the badage as they briefly meet with my skin. From behind she traced her cold fingers on the long line that healed into a scar sending a jot into my spine. 

"You know two weeks into your stay you seem to have healed quickly."

"The quicker I heal the faster I'm out of here. I'm tired of being stuck here." 

Along silence came over and her fingers left my skin I turned my head to look at her but saw she was already on the other side by the cabinet geting items. I then realized how the tone in my voice and the words came out not how I wanted it and quickly regretted.

"Yoona...," I called out to her no response, I was about to get up until someone came in. I turned my head towards the tents opening.

"Yoona? Are you in here? Luhan and Kris are looking for you-- Oh hello," A girl slightly taller than Yoona came with short hair.

"Hello," I give her a small smile.

"Ah n

Please log in to read the full chapter