XXII

War and Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was late afternoon Yoona decided to go over to Taecyeon’s apartment to relax and hangout plus he had invited her over. They had just finished dinner and decided to watch a TV show. “Ahaha! How is he going to figure that out, Encephalitis! It’s just too funny!” Yoona was laughing so hard that she had to hold her stomach. Taecyeon’s eyes started to move over towards her watching her he thought, beautiful.

She felt like someone was looking at her so her laughter died down, she turned to see her eyes met with Taecyeon’s.

“Something wrong, Oppa?”

He shook his head, “No, I was just thinking.”

“Of what?” she tilts her head, curious what he his thinking about.

“Of how beautiful you look at this moment.” Yoona felt hot and a blush crept up her cheeks, embarrassed she slaps his arm then hiding her face in the blanket.

“Wh-what are you talking about,” with the time they spent together Yoona learned that Taecyeon can be very straightforward. He chuckled, “Are you free this Friday?”

She poked her head out of the blanket, “Hmm… I don’t think I have anything scheduled, why?”

“Would you like to accompany me on a trip?”

“I don’t think I would like to go on a trip with you,” he gave her a stare. “Just kidding sure, I’d just have to check to make sure my schedule is free, how long is this trip?”

“At least four days Friday through Monday.”

“Alright then I’ll tell you tomorrow. It’s been awhile since I’ve been on a trip excluding business trips. They’re always so boring and business-y.”

“I think that’s the meaning of a business trip.”

Childishly sticking out her tongue, “Why the sudden trip?”

“Just wanted to go somewhere like a mini vacation with the kids are off for spring break. I’d like you to keep me company. Plus I think you need to get away from all that work and relax, Ms. Busy.”

“I’m glad you want me to come and keep you company. You get a bonus for being my hero and saving me from my death.”

“Of course I am,” he gave her his best smile showing all of his teeth. She looked at her watch then checking the window behind them.

It was pitch dark besides the street lights illuminating, “It’s getting late I’ll take you home.”

--

“Thanks for driving me home Oppa.”

“No problem.”

“I’ll call you about the trip tomorrow.”

“Okay goodnight,” he said as he ruffled her hair.

She opened her door, “Good night.”

--

Yoona POV:

As I entered the house closing the door I locked it, I went straight into the kitchen for a glass of water.

After finishing it I let out a tired sigh, startling me from behind, “What’s with the long sigh?” Minho Oppa asked with a yawn following after.

“It’s nothing Minho Oppa just tired. Were you a sleep?”

“Well I initially wasn’t supposed to be taking a nap but I fell asleep on my desk looking over at the final documents for one of the company’s unit’s project.”

“Oh you shouldn’t sleep on your desk next time when you feel tired just go get ready for bed or Unnie will be nagging you next time. Unnie didn’t come home yet?”

“She will be home in an hour; hopefully less I miss her already.”

“Aigoo Oppa your so lovey dovey.”

Then I remember the trip, “Oppa you don’t mind me gone for four days right?”

“Why will you be gone?”

“I’ll be accompanying Taecyeon on a trip.”

“Well you’re a big girl I’m alright with it but make sure you don’t have anything schedule the days your gone. We don’t want anything wrong to happen.”

“Thanks Oppa, will do first thing in the morning!” I quickly ran to my brother’s side and gave him a big hug, “Night Oppa.”

He ruffled my hair making it messy, “Goodnight kiddo.”

--

I’m currently working with

Please log in to read the full chapter