XX:

War and Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Ever since that day where fate had reunited them. The two had become an item after date after date. Although no mention of titles it was pretty much obvious between the two and everyone else around them. If needless to say it was a silent yet mutual agreement between the two. It was as if they picked up where they had left off since their time together during the war.

---

Early morning with the air still crisp; a sleek black car pulling into the drive way. Unbuckling his seat belt he step out and proceed his way towards the house. Leaning against the wall by the front door his fingers busied themselves.

To: My Angel

From: Taecyeon

Morning, hope you’re up and ready?

6:05 A.M.

From: My Angel

To: Taecyeon

I’ll be out in a sec.

6:07 A.M.

The male moves away from the building as the door starts to open. She looks up, smiling brightly seeing the male waiting for her. “Morning Love,” leaning upwards she gives him a kiss. “Morning Angel, to the shop?”

“Yes please.” Both walking away towards the car and drove off towards the said destination.  “Were your brothers awake yet?”

Shaking her head, “Nope, still fast asleep. They had a long shift at the hospital yesterday.”

“Sooo…” He turns his head slightly, eyes on her for a second letting her know she still has his attention, “Yes.”

“How’s the hunt going?”

“Hmm not so good no one is hiring at the moment,” he sighs, she looks at him worried, “Don’t get me wrong, I like being a freelancer more time with you, but I really do miss my old job.”  

She grabs his free hand, “Don’t worry I know you’ll figure it out soon. I’ll help to see if anyone knows of a free position for you.”

He smiles gratefully, “You know, you’re an angel right,” quickly bringing her hand up for a kiss, she giggles at the gesture.

---

Once they had reached the café, Yoona pulled out her keys to unlock the door. Once they got in Yoona quickly went to put on her black apron around her waist, “Want to help put down the chairs?”

“Sure thing,” Taecyeon started putting the chairs down from the table. While Yoona was in the back putting on music.

“Akdong musician – Galaxy”

He started laughing at the sight of her sweeping and singing along to the song. They were in their own little world dancing and performing together with twirls here and there.

---

The do

Please log in to read the full chapter