III: Morning Stranger

War and Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Next Morning

Yoona woke up her body adjusting to the cold then stretching it out as she got out of bed. She checks he watch it read 5 a.m. She started to shake Jessica up while calling her name one by one each girl got up and ready. The girls are usually up early to get things in order. The nurses went to stand in roll call at 5:30 a.m. with only 30 min. to get ready. While waiting in line Yoona looks up at the dark cloudy sky with no sun insight yet it was still early in the morning. The group Yoona was in is one of many groups of nurses but among them theirs is one of the best they call themselves Girls Generation. The leader of their group, Nurse Taeyeon gave out orders to what each person is to do today.

“Good morning girls.”

“Good Morning!”

“Group A: Yoona, Yuri, and Tiffany help your assigned patients Group B: Sunny, Hyoyeon, and Seohyun will go help the chief with the food and pass it out to the patients and soldiers and lastly Group C: Sooyoung, Jessica, I will be going around waking up the Doctors and other nurses after that we’ll help both groups. Alright dismissed,” everyone left to their assigned jobs. These girls are always up on top of things by working hard and early. Before they start work they head to an area where they eat breakfast. They can’t work on an empty stomach. The girls grab their breakfast and sit down by a tree and catch up on their days. When there are nine girls and their talking it gets a little crazy but they learned how to handle it because they’ve been together since preschool. They are all practically sisters that went through the thickest and thin times together. After lunch they all separated their ways and went to their jobs.

Yoona POV:

I decided to wait a bit I asked Hyoyeon, “Hey Hyoyeon-unnie, do you think you can make an extra breakfast for me to bring?”

“Is it for you Yoona? Gosh you eat so much your stomach is like a vortex!”

“Unnie! And no it’s not for me,” I grumbled at her.

“Ooooh, is this for a secret someone?” Hyoyeon asked with a wink.

“No, it’s just for my patient, I’m thinking of bringing breakfast for him since I’m here already.”

“Here I have an idea why don’t you make him something since I have to help the chief and the other two make breakfast for everyone,” she suggested.

“Hmm… Okay hopefully he doesn’t die from my cooking.”

“Tell me what you want to cook and I’ll write the instructions down then.”

“That’s okay I’ll just make him sandwiches with apple juice and cookies and milk for later.”

“Sounds like your babysitting a child then a soldier. Let’s start walking to the kitchen then.” Hyoyeon said while pushing me from behind.

When we got there Sunny, Seohyun as well as the chief were looking pretty busy, Hyoyeon walked over to give them a hand. As I was busy making Taecyeon food. I looked at my finish product with content; I laid them on a tray and carried it out with me. As I was about to go out the door, I shouted goodbye to everyone as the shouted back.

I was walking back to my tent to check up on Taecyeon until I meet someone along the way. I looked at the young foreign looking soldier, then he glanced over and our eyes connected, he notices me and walks over. As he walks over I look at his uniform making sure he was on ourside and if he wasn’t I’m prepared to hit his head with the tray. I stood there not sure what he wanted but he looked lost.

________POV

Everyone got sent back to base camp and only a few stayed back. I went looking for him since hyung sent me out looking for him so we’d go visit him. I was walking to the Red Cross patients’ tent. I got kin

Please log in to read the full chapter