I:In Your Care

War and Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

He was up all throughout the battle, tiredly walking back to the camp site. His body muscles started to become weak not wanting to listen to him, he fell over and heard a faint voice calling out if he was alright before blackness completely took over his eyes.

Hours later…

Taecyeon POV:

I was just regaining conscious, I felt a soft material I assumed I was laying on a bed; my body felt heavy like tons of bricks is weighting on top of me. I turn my head as my eyes started to slowly open up, my eyes first laid upon a sight of a girl, she look like she would be around my age. Our eyes met and I felt a spark or some sort of a jolt of electricity I’ve never felt before, she speaks.

"Hi how are you feeling? Better?" she questioned. I wanted to answer but my mouth was dry. She noticed and brought me a nice cold cup of water to moisten my mouth and throat. 

"A little bit I feel sore, how did I get here?" My eyes carefully scanning the girl from the looks of it she couldn’t have possibly brought me here she looked so fragile. She walks towards a cabinet to get the first aid kit grabbing cotton and alcohol.

"I was on my way to the tent and happened to saw you faint, another nurse and I had to carry you to the tent. You were passed out for quite some time now." She answered with a calm voice walking back to sit in the seat near the bed.

"But you were a bit heavy," she said jokingly, while adding the alcohol to the cotton then started to apply it on the open wounds. The alcohol started to sting "Ahhh”

"I'm sorry did that hurt? Did I press down to hard?" she asked with concern in her voice.

"Ah no I'm alright it just the alcohol stings a bit." 

“That means its working,” she replied while dabbing the cotton a bit gentler.

 I didn't even notice myself; as she was helping me with my wounds I unconsciously was staring at her. I studied her face features those pair of eyes reminded me of deer eyes, if you look into them those pair of eyes looks so clear. She gave off a calm innocent look... that reminds me I haven't gotten her name yet.

Yoona POV:

I felt his eyes staring at me as I was wrapping up his injuries. I have to admit it was a bit embarrassing, was there something on my face?

“Knock knock”  

"Come in, oh hey Yuri unnie" welcoming her in.

"Hi Yoona, How's the patient?" she asked as she enter in the room.

"He out due to tiredness also blood lost from his open wounds on his back which I had already bandaged and also seems to be a broken bone on his arm but he'll be fine" I assured Yuri turning back I gave the patient a smile.

"However I don't think he should go back to his unit yet since his stamina is low, with the scare on his back and that broken arm of his, I think he’ll still needs to rest till it heals before going back out there" I continued.

"Ok I'll tell his unit that he'll need to rest and recovers from the injuries before going back out there." Yuri said before rushing out the door. Just before she left she paused and turned around and told him "Make sure you have lots of rest you’re in good hands, soldier. She’s one of the best," then she disappeared out the tent.

Taecyeon POV:

Another nurse came in the room and broke my train of thought. I heard them talking so Yoona is her name, Yuri I'm guessing that she's the other nurse that help Yoona carry me in. Yoona’s smile caught my eye; her smile is really beautiful it gives off a warm feeling. Nurse Yuri-ssi stopped and told me “…you’re in good hands, solider. She’s one of the best,” then left out the tent and it was the two of us again alone. Silence had filled in the air...

"ehhem... I haven't introduced myself properly yet, I'm your assigned nurse for the time you’re in here, Im Yoona. Nice to meet you" she extended her hand out.

"My name is Ok Taecyeon, Nice to meet you as well. I'll be in your care." I took out my hand as I shook her hand with a friendly smile, as she returns a smile.

"Well since we introduced ourselv

Please log in to read the full chapter