VI:Secret Place

War and Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Yoona followed Taecyeon into the woods clueless of where she’s going but trusting him. As they walked there was silence until they reach their destination. Yoona let go of Taecyeon’s hand and said, “Waaah, this place is beautiful.”

 Taecyeon smiles at Yoona’s reaction, “I came across this place last night. It’s not much because of the war but the river is beautiful and peaceful.”

“You shouldn’t have been out alone,” Yoona said. “I know but I’m out here with some now plus I have this gun not big but very useful.” Yoona and Taecyeon walked then sat down by the water but not to close. Taecyeon looks over and notices Yoona doesn’t seem to be with him mentally but she is there physically.

“Do you want to talk about what’s on your mind? Was it because of last night?” he worriedly asks.

She decided to tell him, “Being a nurse is hard I mean so does being a soldier. A soldiers dies fighting for his beliefs dies a hero but lose his family as his family loses a father, husband, or a son, but never forgotten. A nurse watches it all happen seeing the painful moments of a soldier hearing their cries and living to remember hearing stories from different soldiers.”

She paused, “There are also good things about being a nurse you get to meet new people and become a family as you ride this crazy rollercoaster together.” She said as she looks at Taecyeon.

As they gaze into each other’s eyes a jolt of electricity went through their body as Taecyeon was mesmerized in her eyes. Right there he knew, he thought that she could be the one. He had never felt this way with girl acquaintances before, there was just something about her that made him want to stay longer to find out. 

He gives her a warm smile, “Your right Yoona-ssi being in this war we get

Please log in to read the full chapter