XIII: Comfort

War and Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Morning came along with the cold weather breeze causing her to shiver scooting in closer to the radiating heat slowly opening her eyes, tilted her head upward Yoona looked surprised at how close their faces were. However what startled her even more was with his eyes still closed Taecyeon lean in for kiss, her eyes widen.

“Ouch.”

“Are you okay?!” Taecyeon panicked when he saw her fall off the bed.

Looking up she nods her head, “Sorry did I scare you?”

“I was just surprised that you were awake?” Standing onto her feet not less than a couple seconds till he had her in his arms and lying on his chest.

“Good morning,” his arms around her waist adjusting his head at a better angle to look at her.

“Good morning,” Yoona replied shyly moves closer to give him as kiss on the cheek Taecyeon watches her with mischief eyes as he decided to steal another kiss on the lips. Lips in contact, Taecyeon gives her a sweet simple kiss yet it melt her, she let out a small yelp as he flip them over before he gets another chance she cover shaking her head.

“You’re not going to give me my morning kiss?” he pouted like a child.

“No,” hands cover muffling her voice.

“And why not?” asking in a demanding tone wanting to know her reason to not let him continue.

“Because I have morning breath…”

“Do you think a little morning breath will ever stop me from kissing you,” Yoona’s cheeks become a rosy red at his statement. He removes her hand pinning onto the bed before giving her another kiss.

“Do you have any shifts today?”

“Hmmm… Not really just one last round to my daily patients then heading back here to start clearing out.”

“Well let’s go get change and have breakfast first before we head to our schedules.”

“Sounds good.”

After they had lunch together they had to depart thought it was Yoona’s last official full day, she still had a hectic schedule being a nurse was no joke in the battlefield having to be surrounded by a depressing aura. Though they may be at their lowest times, she wanted to remind them in the end they all are fighting for the same cause and it will all be worth it, they have to be strong because when they return home there would be someone waiting even if they may feel like they don’t have anyone they made a new family, brothers even that fought with them.

As Yoona walks in her line of sight Taeyeon and Sooyoung came to view, she stopped until she felt a tug on her dress. She stopped, turning around to see who it was looking down as she felt the soft tug become a grip on her dress. Her heart sudden stopped as she took a look at the person crouching down she watch the male in front of her his face written pain all over.

“Sir, are you alright?” She asked carefully.

, his eyes opens with tears flowing out looking at her straight in the eyes, “Nurse… why is that I can’t feel my leg?”

She didn’t realize until mentioned she examined hi

Please log in to read the full chapter