XII

War and Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Yoona finish the rest, make sure to cleanly sew him up. Oh and get some rest after you finish.”

“Yes Joo Won Oppa,” Yoona nods then puts her concentration back on the patient carefully sewing the open skin back together. Doctor Joo Won then left Yoona to finish while he hurries to the next patient. She ties the string then cuts the unnecessary part off then told the girls that he can be moved back in the cabin. Yoona walks while removing her bloody gloves tossing them into a trash bin heading for a quick shower, when will it be till the misery ends? Until when will we find peace…

 

“Sunny Unnie!”

“Oh Yoona, don’t you think it’s a bit quiet today there hasn’t been any normal loud noise today.”

Listening in the silence there wasn’t any noise like Sunny had mentioned which was strange in Yoona’s mind usually sound of bombs were being fired, “What are they planning?”

“I hope this is a sign for surrender, if not I hope we kick .”

“Agreed,” Yoona commented with a small chuckled came out at how her older friend seems so pumped up.

“I heard you weren’t allowed to work today until you went to talk to your brother he allowed you too?”

She hummed a yes, “I don’t want to worry everyone but I feel better when I’m keeping myself busy. Assigned with Doctor Joo Won and you know usually not many of the other nurses like being assigned with him because working with him is more work, but watching him work I was in awe. He's a great doctor.”

“Well I’m happy with my position. Enough with all this war and work talk, I’m hungry let’s eat!”  

 

Walking back to her tent Yoona admires the dark night as the moon was shining so bright too much in thought she didn’t hear footsteps until she bump into what felt like a big body. She let out a gasp with her hands over her chest looking up, “Oppa! You scared me. Why don't you ever listen to me about resting?”

“Sorry but I feel quite energetic thought I should go out for air. Are you heading back? I’ll walk with you.”

“Okay. What does it make me if my patient can't even listen to my orders?” Her comment makes him bring out a deep laugh which makes her heart flutter as the sound fills her ears.

"Shall we start walking," Turning around he held out his hand she smiled and held his with her own as they walked.

 

Yoona’s tent now had two beds but was put togeth

Please log in to read the full chapter