Little Sister... In Korea?! Why?!

Elite from EXO PLANET!

 

Chapter 7

 

You were walking to the SM building to see Sehun and Luhan. Today was the day you finally get to actually meet some of the other members. You were so excited because last night you stayed up watching their music videos and live performances. You learn all their names, even though you met about 6 of the members. You went into the practice room and saw 12 boys.

 

“Ahnyeonghasaeyo, Elite’s Jiyoon imnida!”

 

“Luhan! Is this your cousin? She is so cute! How old are you?” Xiumin sounded a little too excited.

 

“Uhmm. I am 17 years old. I am a year younger than Sehun and Kai.”

 

“Guys, introduce yourselves to Jiyoon. She speaks Chinese too, so you can talk to her in Chinese if you like,” Luhan said. He is always so caring.

 

Hey, I am Kris but we already met. I heard that you can speak English. We can share secrets. It is nice to see you again!

 

“What did he say? Whatever. Hi, I am Kai! I have seen you dance, I would love to dance with you one day.” You started to blush.

 

“Hi, I am Xiumin but you can call me Minseok oppa. You are from America, right? Teach me English, hehehehe.”

 

“You are cuter in real life than on TV,” you mumbled.

 

“I am Chen but I prefer to go by Jongdae. You don’t have to call me oppa, yet.”

 

Hi, I am Lay but you can call me Zhang Yixing.

 

Wahh. Our Chinese names are similar. Hi, you can call me Lu Xiaoxing. Your name means one star right? I mean if you spell it differently... My name means little star.

 

Hey! I am Huang Zitao but call me Tao gege. Xiaoxing is such a cute name!” Tao interrupted.

 

“YAH! We are in KOREA. So speak KOREAN PLEASE! Sorry, I am just frustrated that I don’t understand anything. Chanyeol imnida!”

 

“You have already met me but if you forgot I am Baekhyun.”

 

“My stage name is D.O but please call me Kyungsoo oppa.”

 

“Ahnyeonghasaeyo. Suho imnida. Please call me Joonmyun oppa, Jiyoon-shi.”

 

Wah~ he is so gentleman like. He is so flawless looking in person.

 

“Oh. Joonmyun-shi you don’t need to be formal with me, just call me Jiyoon-ah. Kekeke Where did Luhan and Sehun go?”

 

* I WANNA BE A BILLIONARE SO FREAKIN BAD~ BUY ALL OF THE THINGS I NEVER HAD~~~*

 

“Yeobosaeyo? Luhan ge? Where did you and Sehun-shi go?”

 

“Come outside of the building, we have a surprise for you,” Luhan said in glee.

 

You hung up and said bye to every EXO member. You went outside and you saw a girl with reddish brown hair next to Luhan and Sehun. The girl was a little shorter than you and was dressed really American like. You walked closer and she turned around. It was your little sister. You sister looks like you but shorter. She is one year younger than you but why was she in Seoul?

 

“Jiejie!!! Look I am speaking Korean! How is life being in an idol group? I miss you so much!” you little sister was so happy.

 

“Josie… Why are you in Korea? Did you get scouted to be a singer? What are you doing here?! Does mom know you are here?!” you were partly angry, partly happy, and partly confused.

 

“I am here to study abroad! I also have a small job here. Luhan ge and Sehun-shi told me to meet up with them here. Mom told Luhan ge about my job and my studies here. Aren’t you happy to see your little sister? Oh Luhan ge xie xie ni. I finally get to see my sister! Sehun-shi, it’s nice to meet you.”

 

“Where are you studying? What is your ‘little’ job? Tell me everything but let’s go walk to that café and eat with these two,” you sighed and started to walk towards the café with your little sister, Luhan, and Sehun. The four of you sat and ordered drinks.

 

“So, Mei mei, explain everything right now. Starting with how you can speak Korean so well,” you said.

 

“Well, as you can hear, my Korean is decent but it isn’t perfect. I was given Korean lessons by Pledis Entertainment. I don’t work for them though, but I asked that for my pay. I choreographed ‘Face’ and ‘Action’ for NU’EST,” she explained.

 

“So you have been in Korea for a while? Or what? I am so confused, don’t you have school?”

 

“Well over winter break, I flew here. At night, I would teach NU’EST and during the day I took my classes. When I went back, I applied to study abroad. I wanted to go to England but I was given Korea, so then I came back to choreograph ‘Action’ then people were wondering who choreographed the dances. Since I was moving here anyways, it became a part time job when I am not studying,” she looked honest.

 

“Wahh~ you choreograph dances and you are only 16?” Sehun sounded really surprised.

 

“Why don’t you become a singer? Jiyoon told me you can rap and sing, too,” Luhan said.

 

“I don’t want to become a singer. I only dance because it was a hobby I had since I was little. My real dream is to become a doctor. No offense to your guys’ dream, but mine is different in my eyes,” Josie said without hesitation.

 

“Where are you staying?! Where are you going to be studying?! How long are you staying? Do you want me to move out of the dorm and live with you in the same building as Elite?” you blurted out.

 

“Uh. Jiejie, it is okay. I am dorming with other students since I am a foreign exchange student. I am studying at Seoul International School, since I am only in the second year of high school in Korea, but in America I am a third year student. I am planning to go to college here too. Sorry if I am making you worry, I have been here for a week already but I haven’t moved into the dorm yet…”

 

WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU STAYING AT IF YOU HAVE BEEN HERE FOR A WEEK?! ARE YOU LIVING WITH A STRANGER?! IT’S ONLY THE SUMMER!!!

 

Well… Jiejie… You see… I am in a dance crew here in Korea, I am been living with another female member and with her family,” she said.

 

Wait, how did you meet this girl? And the dance crew?

 

Well, during winter break, I was here for almost three weeks and on my day off I was in a dance room and she saw me dance and offered the dance crew position. It was only the second day I was here too. Then we became friends and when I was told I was studying abroad here, I told her yes. I think we should speak Korean, look at those two,” she pointed to the two really confusing guys sitting with us.

 

“Oh, mianhae Sehun-shi and Luhan ge. It’s easier to talk to my little sister in English. Well long story short is that she has been with a friend for a week and she is in a dance crew,” you translated.

 

“What dance crew? Are you guys working on anything new?” Sehun asked.

 

“I am in a crew called Down Beat Crew. We are going to have a show in a month with dancing and singing and other things. You guys should come,” Josie said.

 

“Don’t be too lonely now. I am debuting in a week or so and tomorrow I will be busy for a few days with the music video shooting, who will take care of you?” you worried about you little sister.

 

“Well for the past week or so I have been studying Korean and Jieun’s family has been treating me like their second daughter. I am good as of now, I have a job now. I think soon I have to choreograph something for BtoB and B.A.P. Aren’t I the best little 16 year old ever?”

 

“Wahhh~ Josie is so amazing. What is your Chinese name Josie?” Luhan asked.

 

“Oh, my Chinese name is Lu QiaoHui, it isn’t very pretty. Oh, Luhan ge and Sehun-shi, I am a huge EXO fan! I feel so starstruck sitting with you two,” your little sister is so adorable.

 

“Really? Who is your favorite member?” Sehun had this curious face on while asking.

 

“Can I be honest? Hehehe. I don’t want to say because then you guys will be angry.”

 

The food came out. After eating, we all went to Myeongdong to go take Josie shopping, so she can blend in Korea. She looked really American, which gave her a lot of attention.

 

“So Josie-shi, who is your favorite EXO member?” Sehun kept asking and asking her but she wouldn’t budge.

 

“Just call me Josee-ah. My Korean name is just my English name in a Korean accent. You are older anyways. Since you keep asking, you make it in my top 5,” she said nothing else.

 

“Josie, who is your favorite member anyways? Do you want to meet Elite? In my opinion, they are better than EXO,” you whispered to your sister.

 

She laughed and then whispered, “I like D.O the most and then right after is Kris. Shhh, this is our secret.” She started to giggle, and then she ran into a store with a lot of posters. You started chasing her and you saw her awing the B2ST posters and albums.

 

“I remembered the moment I got into Cube, you asked for an autograph from B2ST, but you mostly wanted Yoseob and Doojoon’s signature.”

 

“I remember when I went to the concert, Doojoon waved at me. I swear he waved at me,” she sounded ridiculous and you guess that Luhan and Sehun overheard as they walked in.

 

“Are you a big K-pop fan, Josee-ah?” Luhan had asked.

 

“OF COURSE! I really want to go to work with you guys. I want to meet f(x), So Nyuh Shi Dae, SHINee,  Dong Bang Shi Ki, EXO, Jungmoo, and The Grace,” she started to fangirl in her own little world.

 

“What about ELITE? Don’t you want to meet them?” you asked.

 

Sehun and Luhan started laughing as they saw the happiness in her eyes as she started to fantasize. You were so embarrassed to have a sister like that but you loved her too much to really care. You checked your watch and it was almost dinner time, it was your turn to cook at the dorm.

 

“I have to go, Josie come with me. I have to cook for the other members. Bye! Sorry that I have to go like this,” you said as you took Josie’s wrist and started running.

 

“BYE!~” Josie yelled to Luhan and Sehun as she was being dragging away by you.