Date with Taehyun

Elite from EXO PLANET!

 

Chapt 6

 

At around 6:30, you went to the dorm to pick up some clothes for Taehyun and you freshened up for your little “date” with Taehyun. You went back to the company at 6:50ish and met up with him in the dance room.

 

[You are wearing (http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m866vxI0E71qbg5hlo1_500.png)]

 

You gave Taehyun a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and a black v-neck. At about 7, you two left and took the bus to Hongdae. On the bus ride, the two of you planned out what you guys were going to do. So the plan was that first you guys will go to this really small café, that both of you guys liked called Paris Baguette, and then go eat ice cream while walking around to shop. The bus arrived at the stop and the two of your guys started walking.

 

“Isn’t it such a beautiful summer night? I mean, usually it’s really hot but it really cool right now,” you awed.

 

“Of course! Let’s go eat! I am so hungry!”

 

That night was a fun night, but after an hour of shopping, you felt like someone was watching you.

 

“Oppa… I feel like I am being watched… Is it strange for me to be feeling that?” Both of you looked around and saw two people duck.

 

“Who is that?” Taehyun asked in curiousity.

 

“Let’s go find out.”

 

You two secretly crept behind the two people and realized that it was Hyemin with a boy. This wasn’t just any boy, Taehyun and you didn’t know this boy.

 

“Unnie, who is this boy, I mean man?” you wiggled your eyebrows, “Are you already dating?! We already have met your real Oppa and your little brother!”

 

Hyemin blushed, “This is the guy I have been dating for a month, shhhh don’t tell the other members, especially Daejoon oppa!”

 

“WHAT?! WHY WERE YOU HIDING FROM US?” you were really surprised that Hyemin would date.

 

“Calm down, Jiyoon-ah. I am sure she has a reason that she hid it from her members,” Taehyun calmly stated.

 

“This is why I like Taehyun, he is so calm. Well I didn’t want to tell the other members because I don’t think the other members are mature enough to date, yet. I am not saying that I am mature enough but I don’t want to see the other members hurt because of dating,” she explained.

 

“BUT UNNIE!!!! I WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY TO SEE YOU DATE, WHY DID YOU HIDE IT?” you pouted.

 

“Uhhh… Hi, I am Joon, Seo Joon,” the guy awkwardly stated.

 

“Ahnyeonghasaeyo. Jordan imnida but you can call me Jiyoon.” Wah, he is the opposite of Hyemin. They would be so perfect, let’s hope he understands unnie really well.

 

“Hi, I am Taehyun. We are the other members of Elite.”

 

“Yah! Why are the two of you here?! Are you two on a date?!” Hyemin joked.

 

“That is breaking the contract but yes. Two best friend can’t go on a simple date with no strings attached?” Taehyun sounded really cool.

 

“Well since we ran into you two, we will go back into the dorm. Bye Unnie and bye Seo Joon-shi,” you awkwardly stated.

 

-back in the dorms-

 

“Oppa, what are you doing tomorrow? It’s Elite’s day off. Are you going to visit family?” you asked Eunjo, breaking his train of thought.

 

“Huh? Oh. Yeah, I think I am going to visit my family, do you want to come? I know you don’t have family here, but my family is yours too.”

 

Awhh that is so sweet, but I have family now in Seoul, well sometimes in Seoul.

 

“Well, I have a cousin here now. I am going to hang out with him tomorrow! *yawns* I think I am going to sleep. Goodnight oppa!”

 

Oh yeah. She has Luhan and his EXO members, let’s hope none of them falls for Jiyoon.