Walking around Kangnamgu

Elite from EXO PLANET!

 

Chapter 15

 Both of you guys were eating and having fun. After you guys finished eating both of you two went to walk around Kangnamgu.

 

“Oppa. What should I get Taehyun and Josie for their birthdays?”

 

“What do both like?”

 

“Both really like music and I was going to buy them really nice headphones because now I have the money. Also I want to throw them a surprise party before Elite goes to China for three weeks.”

 

“Wait. Elite is going to China?! Why?”

 

“Ooops… I thought Luhan was going to tell you? We are going to China with EXO-M to check out the new headquarter there for the Chinese trainees.”

 

“Oh. When will you guys leave?”

 

“Maybe next week… Instead of thinking about this, let’s go walk around a little more because I don’t know when is the next time I’ll see you because I have to get ready to leave to China and you are busy with the comeback.”

 

“Are you sure? We can get a gift real quick, if you want.”

 

“Let’s just walk around and look at stuff.”

 

Hmmm. Would Sehun mind if I stopped by the Cube headquarters to say hi to everyone? Or should I just go later with Taehyun.

 

Both of you guys were walking until both of you passed the Cube Café. You started to stare at it when you saw BEAST, 4minute, G.NA, Huh Gak, A-Pink, Btob, and Roh Jihoon on the screen. You were so distracted that you didn’t hear Sehun calling you.

 

“Jiyoon. JIYOON-AH!”

 

“Oh. Mianhae. I was looking that huge screen on top of the Cube Café.”

 

“Want to go in?”

 

“I would love to!”


A/N: I wrote this last week but it was incomplete then I lost it... I rewrote it differently. If there are any errors please tell me! Have you guys listen to Roh Jihoon? He is so handsome and he looks like JB from JJ Project :3 hehehehe. Well soon I will update Chapter 16