His Secret Lover

Elite from EXO PLANET!

 

Chapter 25

 

After the team dinner, you went back to the practice room to practice the song with Jing and he sat the looking really lonely. He was singing and sitting by himself. His emotions began to take over when he was singing and you saw a tear forming in his right eye.

 

What is her name?” you asked Jing.

 

Oh! You scared me! How long were you there?

 

When you sang from the second verse…. So what is her name? She must be beautiful for you to tear up while singing Jing.”

 

We met when we were 5 years old and I always loved her but I knew it wasn’t just puppy love, I just knew it. She was from America and every summer she would visit Beijing with her family. Then when I was 9, she stopped coming and I miss seeing her every summer. I still visit her aunt here in Beijing to see if she is doing okay but now she doesn’t remember me…

 

Aw. I am sure she will remember you sooner or later. Just remind her of some memories you two had together!

 

*I WANNA BE A BILLIONARE SO FREAKIN BAD~ BUY ALL OF THE THINGS I NEVER HAD~~~*

Hello? Auntie? Yes, Luhan ge and I will be performing at the SM showcase. Are you going to come? I hope to see you there! I haven’t seen you in so long and I have been in Beijing for a couple of weeks. Okay, I will see you Friday night at the showcase. Bye bye~.

 

*hangs up*

 

Sorry, that was Luhan’s mom. Where were we? Oh yeah! Okay, for the showcase you should prepare something for her and tell her auntie to take her to the showcase! Then we will make a huge stage together for her. How does that sound?

 

He gave you the greatest eye smile he could and nodded. Then for the next few days you two began setting up the stage performance and practiced it over and over again to make it perfect for Jing’s lover.

 


 

A/N: Sorry for not updating on a basis! Well I started writing a new story because I honestly do not know where this story is going but I do with the other story. Please read it! It is called "Is Love Fate?" and click the title to see it! I will update as soon as possible. I wrote the story in my head during history and I really liked the concept behind it. Please enjoy this story too! Byebye~~~ I might double update because I know what to write for the next chapter!