Surprise!

Elite from EXO PLANET!

 

Chapter 23

 

You and Taehyun were eating at this little hotpot place that was recommended by Luhan’s mom. When you were eating there were two tables on different sides of the restaurant that were staring at you and Taehyun eating and laughing together.

 

“Oppa… Do you see those two tables?” you pointed at the two tables. “Do you think they are watching us? Like that table on the left, they seem so familiar but the other table seems kind of creepy….”

 

*I WANNA BE A BILLIONARE SO FREAKIN BAD~ BUY ALL OF THE THINGS I NEVER HAD~~~*

 

“Oh, oppa I am going to pick up my phone. *picks up phone* Hello?” you said.

 

“You didn’t reply to my messages…” Sehun said on the other line.

 

You couldn’t help but laugh but on the left table the guy was also on the phone. You decided to test something out because Sehun’s background noise sounded the same as the restaurant.

 

“YAH!!!!!!” then the guy pulled his phone away from his face. You started laughing.

 

“Are you following me? I know you are here!” you told Sehun.

 

“How did you know I am here?”

 

“YAH! You were creeping me out and I felt like someone was staring at me at the table you are at.”

 

“Are you mad at me?” Sehun said as he turned around to look at you.

 

Then someone from the other creepy table came over and sat next to you.

 

Ni hao Xiaoxing. Oh sorry, are you on the phone?” Jing asked.

 

Oh! No it’s really okay. Let me hang up!” you said away from your phone so that Sehun couldn’t hear your conversation.

 

You looked at Sehun and made a face, “Bye. I have to talk to Jing and Taehyun now!” *hangs up*

 

“Oh! Hi Taehyun sunbaenim,” Jing said. “I don’t know if you don’t know me, I am Cai Jing. Just call me Jing though.”

 

“Hi, just call me Taehyun hyng! Are you friends with Jiyoon?”

 

“Kind of… We have talked many times before.”

 

“Of course we are friends! Jing and I speak Chinese to each other. Why don’t you and your friends join us to eat! It is lonely with just us two and they speak Korean pretty well.”

 

Jing accepted your request and asked the waiters if they can move to your table with their food. They came over and began socializing with you and Taehyun.

 

“You guys were amazing at the dance practice today! Can we get a picture with you later?”

 

“Of course you can!” you told them.

 

Sehun was staring at your table and he was jealous that he saw 4 guys sitting with you, while he sat with Luhan and Lay.

 

To: Xiaoxing Mei

From: Luhan Ge

Hahahahaha. Sehun looks so angry. I want to take a picture and compare it with a bull. Who is that sitting with you? They look familiar.

 

To: Luhan Ge

Really? I am sitting with some of the trainees from the company. Remember you took a picture of me and a boy from the Korean class? That boy is sitting next to me.

 

“Excuse me. I need to use the restroom,” you said while walking towards the cashier.

 

“I would like to pay for my table and the table that joined us,” you kindly told the cashier.

 

While waiting for her to sum up the bill, Sehun walked over next to you.

 

“Are you ignoring me?” he said has he bumped his hip into your waist.

 

“I have been busy helping the trainees. I can’t help but have no time to reply to your messages.”

 

“I missed you. Jiyoon, don’t forget I like you a lot. Look! I even flew to China because I missed you a lot.”

 

You turned towards him and said, “I missed you too!”

 

“By the way… Who are those guys sitting next to you that are not Taehyun hyung?”

 

“Why? Are you jealous? Jing and I are becoming close.”

 

“You didn’t answer my question and who is Jing?”

 

“You really have become childish. I have been here for a mere 5 days. Jing is a trainee at SM.”

 

The cashier gave you your change and then your thanked her. Sehun tried to pay for his table but he couldn’t speak Chinese so you had to stay and help him. Before you left, Sehun hugged you and then afterwards he kissed your cheek. You started to blush.

 

“Aigoo, my girlfriend is embarrassed because of our skinship,” Sehun said so that only you could hear.

 

“Yah! We are in public and you are really popular here in China!” then you left to your table.

 

The boys were all talking about Starcraft and about some of the dance moves that Taehyun taught today. They were having a great conversation and then you awkwardly sat in your seat between Taehyun and Jing.

 

“What took you so long? We should pay. You guys are our sunbaenims,” Jing said right when you sat down.

 

“I already paid. It is my gift to you guys for being such great trainees at SM and we did tire you out at the dance practice. Let’s go get bubble tea!” you said joyfully.

 

Slowly everyone at the table got up and began to leave. Then you guys began to walk to a small bubble tea café that was a few blocks away from the restaurant and you knew that Luhan would go there too because his mom also told you about the bubble tea store there.

 

You guys walked into the café and Jing grabbed your arm to hook it with his. He began striding towards the cashier with your arm and his arm hooked together. On the other side of the restaurant you saw Luhan, Lay, and Sehun drinking their drinks.

 

Since you paid for dinner, I’ll pay for your bubble tea!” he said with a really adorable eye smile.

 

Are you sure? I can pay myself.

 

Yes, I am sure. We planned on eating at the hot pot place and when you paid we were pretty surprise how nice an idol was.

 

Not all idols are nice. Hehehe. Well I would love to have a large rose milk tea with hmmm… Oh! Look! They have panda tapioca! I would like to have a large rose milk tea with panda tapioca!

 

You are so ke – I mean sure!” Jing suddenly blurted out. He told the worker his order and your order, and then he paid.

 

“Taehyun oppa! Do you want anything, I could order for you,” you told Taehyun.

 

“I’ll share with you.”

 

Then Jing went to get your orders and Sehun saw Jing getting your orders. Is Jiyoon here with that guy and the other trainees? Oh look there is Taehyun hyung so Jiyoon should be here too!

 

Jing came back and linked arms. He gave you your order and he began to drink his. Then his friends got their orders and thanked you for paying for dinner. Jing and his friends left because they had to go home and finish some school work. As they left, Luhan, Lay, and Sehun came over to you and Taehyun.

 

“Let’s get a table and sit together!” Luhan suggested.

 

Then you guys found a table and began drinking your guys’ drinks. You offered Taehyun your drink and he gladly accepted it and he drank it. Sehun began to become anger.

 

“Why are you so clingy with that Jing boy?” he suddenly blurted.

 

“He linked arms with me!” then you grabbed Sehun’s hand and held it on your lap. Then you began playing with his fingers. It calmed down Sehun.

 

“Sorry, I shouldn’t be jealous and here share my drink. Give your drink to Taehyun hyung. I don’t want you drinking something that another man bought you.”

 

Everyone at the table started laughing at Sehun because of his childishness and he sat there confused at why everyone was laughing.

 

“You are so childish Sehun-ah,” Lay and Luhan said.

 

“Don’t forget I only like you Sehun oppa,” you stated after laughing.

 

“I only like you too Sehun-ah. That Jing boy is too pretty,” Taehyun said and made everyone laugh again.

 

Then all of you guys had a great time and went to the hotel rooms. 


 

A/N: This was a long chapter! I am officially on spring break so I can update more! Lay talks in this chapter and you get to see a peek into Sehun's thoughts. YAY! WE SHALL FANGIRL ABOUT YOUR HUG WITH SEHUN THEN HE KISSED YOUR CHEEK :3

LOL! I love Exotics that make these GIF's. ~(^.^)~ See you guys soon and Happy (early) Easter Sunday!