Packing Issues

Elite from EXO PLANET!

 

Chapter 17

 

Sadly, your date with Sehun ended which means, IT IS TIME TO PACK FOR CHINA. The Elite dorm is very hectic because everyone is trying to pack the right things. It is about October so everyone is trying to pack clothes that could keep them warm and maybe cool.

 

“WHAT SHOULD PACK? DO WE NEED MEDICINE FOR CHINA? OR SHOULD WE JUST PACK SOME HERBS?” Hyerim screamed from across the dorm.

 

“China isn’t a third world country Unnie. Just pack clothes that you would usually pack! China is so fun! Don’t worry too much about it!” you answered her.

“WE HAVEN’T BEEN TO CHINA BEFORE! HOW ARE WE SUPPOSE TO KNOW WHAT TO PACK?!” Daejoon started panicking while screaming at you.

 

“You can ask EXO sunbaenims? OR ME?!?!?!?! I HAVE BEEN TO CHINA A LOT!”

 

“Oh yeah. Now I am calm. So Jiyoon what do we pack?”

 

“It is fall time so just pack some fall clothes with some more shorts because it is hot in China.”

 

From: Oh Sehun Oppa

To: Jiyoon-ah

When are you going to leave? Like exactly?

 

From: Jiyoon-ah

To: Oh Sehun Oppa

Today is Friday right? We are leaving Wednesday night.

 

From: Oh Sehun Oppa

To: Jiyoon-ah

Want to eat dinner Wednesday night?

 

“OH MY GOD!!! HE JUST ASKED ME TO EAT DINNER WITH HIM. WAIT! We have a dinner with EXO-M and us…”

 

“WHO JUST ASKED YOU TO EAT DINNER WITH YOU? ME?” Daejoon asked.

 

“Oh my… NO OPPA. Why would you ask to eat dinner with me? You live with me?”

 

“Oh. I don’t know. Maybe because sometimes you are out eating with your little sister, Eric, Taehyun, or Eunjo?”

 

“Awhh! Oppa I am so sorry that I leave you out but Sehun asked me to eat with him. OH MY GOD I DIDN’T REPLY!”

 

“Jordan, just calm down. Tell the boy to come with EXO-K so that it isn’t suspicion! Think a little would you.” Eric said as he passed by.

 

“Oh yeah… you are really smart Eric!”

 

From: Jiyoon-ah

To: Oh Sehun Oppa

Elite is having dinner with EXO-M… Wait shouldn’t you be going if your other half is leaving?

 

From: Oh Sehun Oppa

To: Jiyoon-ah

You are right! We are going! I have something to give you and tell you. I have to go practice. See you Wednesday!

 

WHAT IS GOING TO GIVE ME? WHAT IS HE GOING TO SAY? OH MY GOD I AM FANGIRLING! 

 


 

A/N: Hurrhurr what is going to happen next? Will they die??? Just kidding XP. Let's hope something good happens. Let's see if I am in a good mood. I recently got some new subscribers so thank you! I hope you spread this story around because this story doesn't have many views or many subscribers. BUT I hope you guys are enjoying this story (:

 

LOVE,

 AUTHOR-NIM!!!