His Confession

Elite from EXO PLANET!

 

Chapter 26

 

Today was the day for your performance with Jing and everything was set perfectly. You were dressed like a princess and he was dress like a prince. Both of you guys were getting your hair and makeup done. You were going over the lyrics in your head and Jing was singing the lyrics quietly while getting his hair done.

(His outfit and your outfit)

 

You’ll do fine. Don’t be so nervous Jing!

 

I can’t help it. I don’t think she will recognize me!” Jing said playing with his fingers.

 

Jing and Jiyoon, you are the third performance!” a stage manager screamed from across the hall.
 

We will go third and we will do fine because 3 is my favorite and lucky number!

 

After sitting in the green room for 15 minutes, the performances began. You were sitting with Jing watching from the TV in the room and first were Kai and this girl dancing together. After them, Taehyun and his partner were doing a dance song. During the performance, you and Jing walked to the stage and saw all the props that were going to be used in your performance.

 

Wow! They even make a castle for me to sit on and you will be on the other side walking in and singing. This seems really cool! We will do great. Fighting!

 

Taehyun and his partner ran off stage. You sat onto the castle roof and stage hands began pushing the prop onto the other side of the stage. Everything on the stage was black and the music began to play. Both of you guys sang your heart out and the music began fading. That was when Jing made his speech.

 

I actually picked this song to confess to a girl that I loved since I was little and she is here now. I can’t be her prince due to many reasons but I want to confess,” Jing turns towards you. “Xiaoxing, don’t you remember me? Cai Jingwen…

 

You sat there frozen and you turn around. You saw Luhan with the most baffled look ever and you saw your aunt. She was smiling but she didn’t know you were dating Sehun. Then you turned to see Sehun and he looked at you. He mouthed, “Say something. But don’t accept his offer,” and made hand signals.

 

I can’t accept your confession Jing,” you got off the castle and bowed to him. “Now I realize who you are, cry baby,” you smiled. He smiled in response and both bowed to the audience. It became a bit awkward with Jing off stage.

 

Off stage you met Sehun and he came to hug you. “Jiyoon-ah, you are really loyal to me. I thought you were going to leave me for a second.”

 

“Why would you think that? I love you,” you gave him another hug and held on until Jing walked by.

“Sorry Jing. This is my boyfriend, Oh Sehun from EXO-K,” you told Jing.

 

“I know… I saw you guys hugging outside of the vocal room and I hope you have a safe flight back to Korea tomorrow,” Jing bowed and was about to walk away until you stopped him.

 

“Here is my number,” you took his phone and dialed your number. “Call me or text me. We will be friends like we were when we were little. Is that okay with you? CRY BABY!” you stuck your tongue out.

 

Jing and Sehun chuckled at your childish behavior. Jing nodded and walked away. The rest of the performances occurred and you and Sehun watched them together, happily.

 


 

A/N: This story may end soon because I like my other plot line better! OH AND I AM GOING TO A B.A.P CONCERT SOON!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! MANSAE!!!!! Mkay byebye:3 ENJOY