You're HIS cousin?!

Elite from EXO PLANET!

 

 

This color means you/whoever is speaking ENGLISH!~~~ REMEMBER YOU SPEAK MANY LANGUAGES <3

YOU SPEAK CHINESE TOO ^^ well orange is chinese. Nihaoma? Woaini (:

green and italicize is Sehun's thoughts (: i thought it would be nice to be inside of some of the characters' heads

 


 

 

Chapter 4

 

-two weeks later-

 

Eric, Taehyun, and you were at the shooting location for the teaser for Elite. SM had already released the profiles of all the members but only released the pictures of Daejoon, Eunjo, and Hyemin. The netizens had no clue what Eric, Taehyun and you looked like. The three of you were wrapping up shooting and then your phone rang.

 

*I WANNA BE A BILLIONARE SO FREAKIN BAD~ BUY ALL OF THE THINGS I NEVER HAD~~~*

 

“Yobeosaeyo?”

 

Oh! Jordan! It is me, Penial! You don’t need to speak Korean with me. Plus I miss speaking English sometimes. I saw that you are being released in a new group but they called you Jiyoon.” Penial said.

 

“Aigoo~~~ I miss speaking English too. It is so much easier but not many people know I speak English. I think Lee Sooman is going to just say it. I need to ask. Hehehe. How has my best friend been? I hear BtoB is coming back soon?Ahh it feels so nice to speak English.

 

Yup! We are going to shoot the music video in two days. When are we going to hang out again? I miss old times when you were in Cube. It was so easy to communicate with you! Now I have to call you through the phone and I rarely get to see your face.

 

You started to walk around because the director said shooting was over.

 

We shall hang out soon. Hehehe. Oh, I found one of my cousins in SMent. You know how I am Jordan Lu. Well my cousin is Luhan, his dad and my dad are brothers but my dad moved to America and his dad stayed in China. Aigoo this world is so….” You stopped and saw someone looking at you with his eyes widen. Uh oh. Who is he? You squinted.

 

Hello? Jordan? Are you okay?

 

“Oh yeah oppa. I have to go. I got caught,” you said in Korean and hung up. Then you realized the boy staring at you was EXO-K’s Sehun.

 

“A-ahnyeonghasaeyo…” Aish! I bet I have to explain everything to him, wait… Isn’t he like Luhan’s best friend? I hope he knows.

 

“Why were you just speaking English? I thought you were Korean. I was told by our managers that Elite only spoke Korean….” Sehun looked cute and confused.

 

Luhan overheard and came in. He asked if he could tell Sehun everything and I just nodded.

 

“AHHHH! YOU ARE LUHAN’S COUSIN! He told me that he met his cousin here in Korea! Ahnyeonghasaeyo, Sehun imnida. Nice to meet you.”

 

You bowed. Good god he is cute. Hehehe I hope I can become close with EXO, I think Lee Sooman will release that I am Chinese American and all that other stuff.

 

* I WANNA BE A BILLIONARE SO FREAKIN BAD~ BUY ALL OF THE THINGS I NEVER HAD~~~*

 

“Yeobosaeyo?”

 

“AH! JIYOON AH!” said Jay oppa.

 

“Nae oppa?”

 

“Lee Sooman is going to release that you are Chinese and the other stuff. He thinks it will give the group a little more personality.”

 

You sighed in relief. Then hung up.

 

Thank you! AHHH I can finally be myself around in the company!

 

Hannie gege. Are you really close to Sehun? Hehehehe. Can I meet the other members of EXO?” you cutely asked. Sehun was really confused because he only understood his own name and EXO.

 

Sehun and I are really close, we are best friends. Xiaoxing why are we speaking Chinese? You can meet the other members soon, at the company. Sehun can’t understand what we are saying.

 

“Sorry Sehun, it is just that I am use to talking to Luhan in Chinese. I hope we can be good friends. Do you guys want to go to the company with us? The other oppas and I are leaving after I get changed.”

 

They nodded and you left to change into practice clothes.

 

“Hyung! Why didn’t you tell me that your cousin was so pretty and that she is in our company?!”

 

“I didn’t tell you because she wanted her Chinese identity to be a secret, so she wouldn’t get used or bully by the other trainees. Xiaoxing is mine anyways!” Luhan stuck his tongue out at Sehun. 

 

Wahhh. She is so pretty and she speaks English too. She is so nice and plus she is Luhan’s cousin.

 

You came back and you noticed Luhan was just playing with his phone and Sehun was thinking. You coughed to get their attention.

“Let’s go! Hehehehe Sehun-shi can you introduce me to EXO when we get to the company? Luhan has told me a lot about the other members. Sorry for the first impression… I didn’t really know much about EXO, I am not caught up with the music industry besides BtoB,” you looked really sincere and sorry.

 

“Oh it’s okay. Hehehe. Why are you caught up with BtoB? That is kind of random. We had 23 teasers… I guess Lee Sooman didn’t promote us enough,” he sounded nervous.

 

“Oh it’s not that. I saw some of the teasers but I didn’t really understand what they were. I am sorry. I was caught up with BtoB because I use to be a Cube trainee and one of my best friend is a member.” You looked at Sehun and he was nodding. Then you saw Luhan just playing this his rubik’s cube.

 

You looked at Taehyun and Eric, and then you got bored so you started poking Taehyun. Taehyun didn’t react so you switched and started poking Eric.

 

YAH! JORDAN STOP IT! IF YOU ARE BORED THEN TALK! DON’T JUST POKE ME BECAUSE YOU ARE BORED AND NO ONE WILL TALK TO YOU!” Eric was angry and grumpy.

 

Look who is a little grumpy kangaroo. Are you hungry? Hehehehe. You are mi mejor amigo though.” You started to pinch his cheeks then he slapped your hands away. You frowned and turn to the EXO members. Did Jiyoon just speak Spanish? Wah, she gets better and better.

 

“Sehun-shi, does EXO have a dating restriction?”

 

“We actually don’t anymore. We use to but then we all protested and we got our dating restriction revoked.”

 

“Elite has one dating restriction.”

 

 “What is it?” Luhan interrupted your conversation with Sehun.

 

“It is that we can’t date within the group.”

 

“Oh! That makes sense,” Hunhan said in unity.

 

“Wahh~ you two are really something. Gege, are you dating Sehun-shi? You two are like perfect together. Kekeke.” You gave them the creepiest stare that you could ever do and they just laughed.

I think I am falling for her… What should I tell Luhan?


Sorry for the slow intro. The story doesn't really speed up until chapter 10? but i will update them fast for the very few subscribers i have.... THANK YOU!~~